1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nina.k_chimera Chimera Doll discussion

Jun 14, 2019

1. Hello everyone!

I just preordered a doll from this great artist I found through instagram. She goes by the name Nina.k_chimera and her website is www.chimeradoll.com

I was curious if anyone else has seen this artist or her dolls before. Was anyone here able to preorder one? Someone cancelled their preorder and I was able to take their spot.
      I am super excited for mine!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Thank you so much for linking! I will definitely post some pictures once I get her

3. The mod team has not seen this doll before; we are temporarily locking this thread during our topicality review.

4. I'm happy to report that Nina.k's dolls are on topic! :)

5. Yay! Thank you! So excited.

6. I love these dolls and the master. Her new dolls are so elegant and graceful. I couldn't get one on her first preorder, but hope to get on second one.

7. I hear you! I missed the initial preorder too. When she posted on instagram that someone cancelled their order I was able to snag that doll and that just so happened to be on my birthday. It was a great surprise.

8. I joined her March preorder! I'm dying to receive mine, though I think I will be in the last batch due to color. :sorry

9. omg, I was so sad I missed the last preorder. I cannot wait for the next preorder! Also, what's up!? I need to see some pix from people who have received their dollies!

10. These dolls are gorgeous. I've been dreaming of getting one for a while now but not sure if I'll make it to the next preorder either.

By the way, why is this thread on Large dolls section? The dolls are msd sizes as they are 43 cm / 17 inch on tiptoe.

11. AnnieStar, I'm not sure, on my screen it show they're on mini section. It might have been fixed. I just did a search for Chimera Doll though (I've been craving a new doll that is highly poseable!) I think I really like Bat and Birdie the best but I was hoping to see more owner photos.

12. I would love to see more owner photos of these! I've never really seen a closed eye doll I liked until Mole, and now I am considering one. I snooped around on Instagram and could only find one owner photo of that sculpt with a faceup (she looked great).

13. Nina dolls are incredibly adorable! ⊂(◉‿◉)つ
      As far as I know, not all dolls have come from the factory. Among them may be more Moles. I really hope to see more photos from their owners.

14. Does anyone have any idea what her lead times are like? I looked for a waiting room for this artist, but since this thread is fairly new, I'm guessing one doesn't exist yet?
      I think she's currently receiving dolls for the last pre-order, but I cannot determine from her Instagram when that happened. I saw on another post that she may be opening pre-orders again in November (guessing this is based on the workload for the dolls she's receiving right now). I'm very new to the hobby but I'm thinking about just going for it on the next pre-order! Just curious what I'd be in for.

15. trollbus, waiting for 4 to 6 months

16. I was able to order a doll with two face plates from Nina's last preorder. This time the number of dolls was less than with the first preorder, so the time to wait is shorter. I ordered Birdy and additional face is Mole. Love her sweet sleeping face. Skin #2. So excited for this doll.

17. unboxing chimera Birdie
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. I am lucky to have a Mouse in light skin. Now it is on her spa so I will show you my sweetheart soon)

19. [​IMG]
      Hi everyone. This is my fantastic Chimera doll ,Tiger/Fox faces. Came this month after a long long time waiting. .