1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. I was wondering the same thing! I have a KID and really love her size so now I'm pondering a Bunny Nine; I like that fact that they take 14-16 mm eyes instead of the 12 mm in KID.

Okay, just checked the measurements: Nine chest is 14 cm while KID is 14.9
      Nine waist is 11 cm while KID is 13.5
      Nine hips are 16 cm while KID are 16.2

#381 vixen, Sep 3, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    2. That sounds pretty workable, @vixen ! In the sort of range to try, and then maybe use a ribbon sash or something. Antique Lilac has a free fairy outfit download I was thinking of trying. I'm waiting for my Potpourri, and need something to keep busy with!

3. I used her tutorial for the fairy costume for the BID size and it was great. I've been wanting to do a fall theme fairy for KID so maybe this will inspire me!

4. Whelp, they've confirmed they're only taking 5 total chocolate bunny nine orders.>.< How long do you wanna bet the listing stays open for? Two, maybe, three minutes?:XD:

5. Wow! That's intense! I hope someone who does get one posts photos :)

6. That's super odd. What's the point of having an event?

7. Excellent question, and one that I have as well! Seems like it would make more sense to put the event off until they can get a fair number more slots with the casting company.

8. That tan event will be click wars! But it's what I thought from the announcement- there will only be 5 dolls. Still, it's kind of a good gimmick. If I had the funds I might try.

9. Well, about a week before they announced the chocolate skin rerelease I asked them, if they were ever going to rerelease them? Maybe it was timing but it does make me wonder if that may explain the small number but doing the event. Either way, sure hope I can snag one. <3

10. :loveI just bought one chocolate skin Peanut Girl. For a long time I want a 35 cm Girl. Now all I have to do is wait. Did anyone else buy a chocolate skin?

11. I sure wanted to but I don't have the funds at the moment. Be sure to post lots of pics when she gets here, I don't see enough Chocolate Bunnies!! :D

12. AWW that is too bad, better luck next time. I will post some pictures when she arives. But she will be without face up.

13. I did too! Boy peanut. Think we'll get extra heads? Also, orders are still up for anyone else thinking about it.

14. Hi everyone! I have a question- does anyone know how the legs of these girls are strung? I recently got mine a new head, and once it had been on for a while- poof, her legs fell apart. Now I'm left with a legless girl and one long cord for them, but no idea how it had actually been strung. Her arms are strung normally with doubled up cord knotted in the centre, but her legs?

I'm totally lost trying to figure out how to restring her and would be super grateful for any insights into how the original stringing was done!

Edit:
      Whoops, never mind that! turns out that she's strung totally normally and it's just that the knot in the leg's cord came undone and confused me. She's all re-strung now. But when I get some more cord I'd like to see about using a tiny touch extra so that her knot can be doubled up, because it bothers me that having a head on for more than a few minutes for the first time can make it come undone like that!

#394 Karmiya, Sep 16, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    15. New Bunny announced on Twitter! He looks really similar to Peanut. I think it said he'll be added to the international store tomorrow n_n

16. Still waiting on my Potpourri :)

17. I just ordered a Potpourri and the navy modernized hanbock. :) I had won a gift card from the photography contest, and didn't plan on getting a doll, but I didn't realize this size doll existed until I saw their photos next to a telephone, etc for scale. It explains a lot because a while ago I was looking at Iplehouse and was confused about KID vs JID but now it makes sense, and it might be a huge problem for my wallet because this size seems like it'll be so much fun. :fangirl:

18. @zaylea , congrats on the photo contest, and the Potpourri! Im waiting for mine, and picked her especially for the size which does indeed look fun! Hope you will share photos of yours when you have her in hand!

19. There will definitely be photos!

#399 zaylea, Oct 3, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    20. Super bummed I missed the chocolate skin event. I was waiting for that all year. but it was just really bad timing. I asked them if they had planned to do another chocolate event after the 99 day and they said they were considering it "someday", but the skin color wouldn't be the exact same.

No word of a halloween event either. But hey, new sculpt coming soon that's exciting!

*lays on the floor and contemplates life*