1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. Kind of odd that they'd say separated company, then. Hmmm.
      edit: I get your post now. Doh. :doh

#421 PrincessEv, Dec 23, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    2. Does anyone know where the Bunny Nines will be sold at now? I've looked everywhere online and I can't find anything. :eek:

3. It may be a day or two before there is an announcement. The holidays can slow down communications!

4. Has anyone heard any news about where they'll be sold at? It's been two weeks now. :( I hope they haven't discontinued them. I was hoping to buy one eventually.
      I tried messaging Nine9Style the other day about it, but I still haven't heard back from them.

5. Nothing new about it on their Korean blog. Just wig updates, looks like. I'm sure there will be a notice when things are all ready to go.

6. The clothes are still there under 35cm.

7. in my experience nine9 takes a while to reply, or at least they have lately..?
      i wouldn't worry about it too much unless it's been over a week.

but i too, am curious about when the new site for their dolls will be up. i wonder why they separated, tbh :0

8. The BunnyNine line was sculpted by YG of Be With You. one possibility is that he will be selling them.

9. woah, really??! i had no idea! i love his sculpts, i'll have to compare my AmonD with my Peanut (Ticky) when he comes back from getting a faceup..!! :O
      i love his hands, they're so detailed, they're one of my favourite things about those two! :3

10. Ah wow I didn't know that! :ablink:
      YG is such a kind sculptor, hopefully we will be seeing greater things from the line then :dance

11. I finally received a response from Nine9Style:

"Dear customer,

We are no longer provide Bunnynine doll anymore, because our sales commitment of bunnynine doll has been expired since 2017 January 1st. So after December 31th, 2016, we can not provide any bunnynine doll or its parts anymore.

You can order cloths normally as you ordered before.

Bunnynine doll will be sold in another new company. I\'m so sorry to say that I have no information of new company. I think they will advertise themselves in other way after they are ready for launching bunnynine dolls again.

I ask you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Nine9style."

(*Fingers crossed that the new seller won't change/inflate the price.*)

12. Yikes. Hope the new company is up and running soon! I wonder if they'll do tan releases as well? Sure glad I got my Choco Peanut when I did...

13. On a whim I decided to check the dollsbe/Be With You website, but there are no updates there either. I would expect them to be sold there rather than through a new website/company, but we'll see. Fingers crossed for updates soon, but I know more holidays are coming up so it may be awhile.

14. I just checked the website and saw that they don't sell the bunnies anymore! I'm so glad I got mine when I did.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. There may not be an announcement until Nine9 Style finishes the orders they took and turn over the molds and masters.

16. That's great! Thanks!

17. Ooh there's a "Grow Bunny" category... 42cm!