1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. I had trouble too, then I typed chocolate into the search box on their page and it brought them up

2. I check their website regularly and when searching for dolls they just sort of popped up for me.
      Chocolate Yami: here
      Chocolate Peanut: here
      Chocolate Butter: here
      Chocolate Maple: here
      Chocolate Pudding: here
      Chocolate Potpourri: here

3. I recently fell in love with the Bunny dolls! They are so cute!! I really want one!

But I noticed that while the Korean website is very active with news, quick answers on the Q&A board and you can get 2000 points when registering...
      The international website is kind of...dead?

No news, basically no Q&A (one person asked something and got the answer after 11 days). The chocolate colored bunny dolls are still available over there, while the Korean site tells you they are sold out since Monday.

It's quite sad. I wonder if the company doesn't seem to care about foreign buyers much because Bunny Bunny isn't very popular internationally? Or is it not popular because the international customer service kind of...sucks?

Too bad! I wish I would fall out of love because I'm hesitating to buy a doll from a website like that (like...will they even notice I bought a doll if they don't check their Q&A? And what if I'd buy a chocolate colored doll although it's sold out on the Korean site?).
      And I don't speak any Korean ^^"

4. Some sites use part time translators and can appear to be quite slow in responding.

5. Nine9 company has retailers around, and so it seems that most people buy from retailers instead of their international site. I guess you can still try contact them to see if you can buy directly from them or a local retailer in your country.
      I do think that Bunny dolls are really underrated and deserve more popularity. They pose well, and the deafualt makeup is really well-done, even better than the pictures shown on the website. As for the sizing, some yosd clothes fit, and prince ken's clothes fit. Right, that Ken who is Barbie's boyfriend lol.

6. I have been wanting a Yami girl for a while now and was finally able to get her yesterday at the Seoul Doll Free Market~!

[​IMG]

I love her so much :D

7. Congratulations!!!

[​IMG]

I love her so much :D[/QUOTE]

8. #470 RamenDoodles, Oct 14, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    9. Oh! I'll add my girl to the database later when i can take an updated picture :)

I just want to say I really love these dolls and wish more people would love them too ;~; I guess they are a bit hard to find clothes for... I'm thinking about getting a boy twin for my Yami.

10. Hey, has anyone heard anything about, or gotten the Nine9 Bebe Nine or Petit Nine dolls?

#472 Deb@Play, Apr 13, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    11. Hello ~~
      This thread seems a little abandoned but I've recently fallen in love with Bunny Nine / Bunny Bunny dolls ^^
      Especially Yami ! So if there's anyone still here please show me your Yami's ~~

12. Le sigh.... I wish I had the funds for one of these dolls. They are my favorite size! And my Iple KID could use a friend :)

13. Bunnies definitely need more love! I'm going to order some purple Oscar Doll eyes for my Potpourri... I'm pretty excited for that n_n I do miss Nine9 having clothing for them, though. The TTYA stuff is cute but I just always prefer Nine9. Oh well.

14. Sadol is now offering clothes in Bunny size!

15. Oooh I have a Yami! She's my favorite baby but unfortunately I don't have any pictures on hand. I'll post some when I'm able to upload them~

16. Can someone tellme. Is this body good?

17. It is a very cute body, but not the best at posing. My girls have a hard time doing much with their arms, and the single-jointed knees leave much to be desired. They do stand pretty easily though, so that's good. I've had my Potpourri stand fine with one knee bent, I was kind of amazed! Hope that helps :)

18. Well I seem to have accidentally ordered myself a Yami ~~ :XD:
      Can't wait for her to arrive now ~