1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. What a happy accident!

2. Oopsie!! Haha can’t wait to see her!

3. Hi, according to the website, the 35cm girls' feet are about 5cm. Can someone here provide with the exact measurements?
      I read somewhere that their shoes could fit MSDs with 5.5cm feet. So I was wondering.

Thanks in advance!

4. They are 5cm. Yosd shoes are typically too small and Msd too big. I think you might be able to find some shoes on some sites that are about the right size, just gotta check the actual measurements. On the bunny bunny website you can also buy yosd size feet for them if you want. That's what I ended up doing because I had an excess of that size shoes already and it was cheaper than buying new shoes.

5. If your Bunny is wearing socks, some MSD shoes can work. If no socks, they'll likely be a little loosey-goosey on their feet. My Maple is wearing MSD shoes on the left, and my Potpourri is wearing sneakers for Bunny dolls by Nine9 Style on the right (I'm still bummed they quit making Bunny sized stuff).

[​IMG]

The MSD shoes look ok, but they really are a bit too big. Hope this helps.

6. I just wanted to introduce my new Yami ^^ She's called Seonah ~
      [​IMG]
      She's not actually the Yami I ordered from Bunny Bunny direct, but I found her on Mandarake and felt like I had to rescue her ^^
      So now my originally ordered Yami will have a twin sister when she arrives :D

Note: on the shoe front, I've found the minifee shoes from summomo on etsy fit okay with socks ^^

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to buy clothes that fit? ~

7. @OngakuHezaa She's super cute! That's so cool that you'll have twins :blush Are you planning to dress them alike?

As for finding clothes, I haven't tried myself but I've heard that both Dollmore Narsha and Iplehouse KID clothes will fit. I want to get some of the TTYA clothes on the Bunny Bunny site. TTYA has the Bunny size stuff on their website, too (but I don't think on their Etsy).

8. @RamenDoodles The plan is for one to be quite girly and the other more of a tomboy... but whether I'll actually stick to that plan...

I've got some of the TTYA clothes coming with the other Yami so I'm looking forward to trying those out ~

Does anyone have a picture of a Bunny with the YOSD feet? I'm thinking about ordering some but I'm worried they'll look too small...

#488 OngakuHezaa, May 26, 2018
      Last edited: May 26, 2018
    9. I can get a pic tomorrow for you. I don't think they look too bad, but I always thought the longer ones looked too big for her, so I guess it's really just preference.

Edit: @OngakuHezaa
      Here's a couple links to photos of my Yami. One is just her with her yosd size feet, the other has the 5cm for comparison.

20180529 190952
      20180529 185527

#489 1234back, May 27, 2018
      Last edited: May 30, 2018
    10. So lovely i want one! ...or at lest a body! stunning girl!

11. @1234back
      Thanks for the photos! They're really helpful and your Yami is so pretty ~

12. My other Yami has arrived! The sisters are together at last ~

[​IMG]

For reference, Seonmi (left) has normal Bunny feet and Seonah (right) has the YoSD feet ^^

On another note, I don't know if it's just me but Seonah seems to be taller than Seonmi - does anyone know if there is a height difference between Bunny Bunny and Bunny Nine dolls?

13. Triple post but I wanted to share another photo of my Yami ~
      I love her so much!

[​IMG]

14. @OngakuHezaa She is adorable! I really love Yami in dark hair. She looks so different than she does as a blonde in the sales pictures :)

15. Oh. @OngakuHezaa Your girl is stunning with the dark hair, I love it!

To add to the Yami spam, my Becca recently got a new wig that I also love ♡

[​IMG]

16. I finally got the Oscar Doll eyes I ordered for my Potpourri! As I put them in her head I told her "Look! Look with your special eyes!" and she whispered "my brand..."

[​IMG]

#496 RamenDoodles, Jul 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    17. @RamenDoodles @1234back Thanks, I love her in dark hair too ^^
      Your girls look amazing too ^^
      I love Becca's new wig - it really suits her ~
      And those eyes are gorgeous!

18. oh!It’s soo cute!!!I love it .

19. I wish more people made clothes and shoes for these little ones. I know koreadolls.com has some made by Sadol and of course Bunny Bunny, but there's just not much variety out there :/ I've looked at Dollmore for the Narsha size but I don't like much of what they have. I really wish Nine9 would start making stuff for them again but seeing how they completely wiped any mention of the line from their shop, I doubt that will ever happen. :pout: My two girls have five outfits between them and I'm pretty sure they're jealous of my minis :lol:

20. Dianna Effner Little Darling clothes should fit. I have some jeans made for Little Darling that fit Narsha. Here's a link:
      Narsha - Nancy Schroeder