1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. Has anyone here ordered off the official Bunny Bunny website?
      I'm planning to buy a BunnyBunny doll & some clothes.
      Some of the clothes they sell seem exclusive to that website (I can't find BunnyBunny Princess Doll dresses on Dolkus, for example), but I'm hesitant to buy through the Bunny Bunny website, because it doesn't look like it's being updated very often... the Korean version of the website looks active, however. Do you think I'll be ok if I order through the English site? Or is there a risk that my order might somehow be missed or forgotten?

2. Wish I could be of some help but I’ve never ordered anything from the Bunny Bunny website. Which doll are you looking to get?

3. I’m looking for a Pudding with the A-type faceup. :) I’ve been wanting one for awhile now, but that dang website looks so sketchy, lol.

4. The Korean site (and their offline store as well~~ I visited back in February) is very active indeed. They are quite popular over there :3
      Maybe you could try contacting them via e-mail first? Just to be sure [email protected] . Maybe they can help with ordering stuff that are listed only on their Korean site.
      You would need a Korean adress and phone no. to register (and to order) on the Korean site.

5. Ooh, I’m so envious that you had the chance the visit the doll cafe!! What was it like? Did you meet the artist(s)?

And that’s good to know about the Korean site. Do you know if they can read/write English? I’m wondering if I should include a google translation at the bottom of my email.

6. I think you should be fine ordering from the English site - I feel like the Korean site is just updated more often as the Bunny Bunny dolls are a lot more popular here than internationally. (It really surprised me to see so many Bunny Bunny dolls in person considering how scarce they seem to be online!)

When I've met them at conventions their English has been okay so you shouldn't have too many problems if you email them. Just keep it simple ^^

7. The Cafe is really cute :3 they have a lot of props and sets to take photos with, and they have a nice (but not that wide) selection of clothes and accessories for mostly Bunny and smaller sizes. And of course dolls!!!
      I only met "Mr Bunny", he was cute too xp he was on counter duty when I visited. The workshops with the artists are usually separated from the cafes -.-

I think you should be fine with the English message only, but I can imagine that they would appreciate the Korean as well. Up to you :)

8. Does anybody know if their estimated wait time on their site (two months) is accurate to their real wait time? I've ordered a body from their English site. :)

9. Yes, it's accurate! I ordered off the English site in late September, and received my doll in mid November. They didn't notify me of my package being shipped out however, nor did they provide a tracking number. I even checked my order on the website regularly, but it said, "Pending." It still says "Pending" on my order on the website! So when I got my doll, it was a total surprise. Luckily, I WFH and have a doorbell camera to notify me of deliveries, so I got my package off the porch immediately. But this might be an issue for people who are away during the day. :/

10. @Sheyda Thanks so much! That’s good to know. :) I should be fine when it comes to receiving it then!

11. Just a little update on here from me in that it has been over three months and there is no sign of my doll yet. I have sent an email to the customer support address given on the english site, but does anybody know if this is the best way to contact them or if there is another better way?

12. An update to that update, my order arrived! I didn’t get an answer to my email, but I did get a shipping notice a few days after, so maybe they just needed a bit of a prod.

The body is amazing, really beautiful and really sturdy. I’m surprised I don’t see them around more!

13. Congratulations! I;m considering getting a Potpourri, so I’m glad to hear about your experience. I’d love to see photos!

14. Do these cuties have good pose ability? I’ve been eyeing Maple for a while now…

15. My Potpourri has fairly limited poseability compared with other dolls I own. Her arms and knees are single-jointed and her torso is one piece. She’s super cute however, so that hasn’t affected from my enjoyment of her very much :)

16. Newer bodies are double jointed in the arms, also the legs have thigh joints. Not the best pose ability, but you can do cute things with it nevertheless~

17. Yami is definitely a cute sculpt! I would love to own her one day. And about ten other dolls... :yawn

18. [​IMG]

I just received my little lady Soda today! Not the best lighting in this photo, but I wanted to share anyway because she's so cute! :love

She's definitely got little sister vibes. Even though I knew she wouldn't really fit any of my msd clothes, I still tried them on her and it reminded me of a kid trying on their mom or older sisters clothes lol

19. She is sooo cute! Congratulations!