1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Style Feedback (ALL)

Apr 11, 2009

1. Nine9 Style - http://nine9style.com/

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience.
      If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      Vintage beanie, headphone & mickey player (blue and pink), vintage hood t-shirt, black skinny pants, black check cleeveless & Short Sleeve T-Shirt.

* When did you order?
      2nd April 2009

Limited because I didn't have anything to ask them. After I posted saying I paid, they replied to me after 1 day. And when they shipped out my package, they sent me an email with the order details and tracking number.

Very easy, I used paypal.

It took 3~4days to come by EMS.

Yes, all the items are very well made.

Yes, I see no difference in the products I have.

Yes, very happy! The quality of the materials are very nice and it has very nice detail.

n/a

Definitely, I love their products very much.

Yes, if I was liking an item very much ^^

3. * What did you order? Vintage Hood T-Shirt & Double Line Padding Jumper

* When did you order? 01/03/09

* How was the communication? fantastic, Karin is really great at keeping you up to date with your order and progress.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I placed the order with Cheerydoll USA/Ajumapuma website (aka KARIN) as I couldnt get an account to open at nine9 style due to website problems - a distributor.

* How easy was it to pay? very, PAYPAL

* How long did it take to ship? approx 6 weeks as it is pre-order items and made to order - due times are stated clearly on the website.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? wonderful, they are much better than I thought they would be, the great quality of the fabric and they are incredibly well made.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes exactly so.

* Were you satisfied with the product? very much so

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? yes I would

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes I would

4. * What did you order? two pairs pants, two argyle shirts, one hoodie, four belts.
      * When did you order? in april.
      * How was the communication? great!
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, though the site was a little confusing sometimes.
      * How long did it take to ship? no time once payment got there.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? definitely! there was a problem with one of the snaps in the jeans that i need to sew in, but i think that's just the snap itself. great quality of fabric.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A!
      * Would you order from this company again? yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? definitely.

5. * What did you order?
      Girls clothes and headphones

* When did you order?
      June 2009

Great!

Easy, once I figured it out.

About a week for standard, non EMS, shipping

Yes

Yes

Yes, pleasantly surprised.

n/a

I already plan on it!

Yes

6. Double post... Dx

7. What did you order?
      I ordered MSD sized 'check roll up pants', 'Vintage hood t-shirt' and 'Vintage Beanie' in black.
      When did you order?
      On the 4th of September.
      How was the communication?
      Very good. I had an issue where my browser timed out during the checkout, so my payment sent but my order didn't go through properly. I emailed them about it, and they replied the next day to fix the problem. (:
      How easy was it to pay?
      I just used paypal.
      How long did it take to ship
      The items were shipped on the 7th and they arrived today, so 7 days. (: I just got the standard shipping.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothes are very nice quality, and I think the prices were very decent.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep. Infact, I think they look better. : D
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, they're very nicely made and the top is so soft. e_e <3 Plus they sent me a free blue scarf.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely plan to.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure.

8. * What did you order?
      YoSD outfit (check shirt &jean pants).

* When did you order?
      12th August 2009.

Fine.

Easy using Paypal.

5 days (arrived 17th August 2009).

Yes, the workmanship was great.

Very much so, if not better.

Indeedy. Plus they sent a freebie nice blue scarf.

Not applicable.

Yes.

Yes.

9. * What did you order? A spangle neck line chiffon dress for msd.
      * When did you order? 18th September 2009
      * How was the communication? Very good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, I used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? four days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

10. * What did you order?
      Check match hood T-shirt, Silver Stripe Shirt, (Attach and detach)
      Shoulder strap & Short pants

* When did you order?
      19th September 2009

Very good!
      I had made a mistake in the colour choice of the pants, so I e-mailed them about the change.
      They told me that they had unfortunately already mailed the package, and that change wasn't possible.
      Shortly after they sent me another reply telling me that they had phoned the post office and delayed the shipping of my package just so they could change the colour of the pants.
      I was so thrilled to hear this!! Wonderful customer service. ^__^
      After this they did forget to give me the tracking number, but when I kindly asked them for it they delivered and all was well. (:

I was a little confused with the site layout at first, but i figured it out. ^^ Quite easy to pay after that; I used Paypal.

Ordered September 19th, sent September 22nd, Arrived September 26th. ^^ so in total 7 days. Not very long at all.

Yes!! The clothes are so well-made.

Yes! They look better, in fact.

Undeniably so! I'm still amazed at the amount of detail put into the clothing! It's beautiful~ especially the jacket.
      The pants are a little loose on my Kid Delf, but this is not the company's fault in any way, so it's just a side note. :]

n/a

Definitely, when I get a SD boy. I feel the clothes are a better fit to larger dolls as they use the same size snaps (which look a little large on MSD clothes).

If given the opportunity, I would. :D

11. I have one question, did anybody order clothing msd size on nine9style,, and perhaps has a minifee, becouse i'm wondering if the clothes will fit minifee or if they are to big >,<

12. * What did you order?
      A white knit jacket and leggings
      * When did you order?
      End of October
      Very good - I did not have to ask any questions, and all notifications came promptly.
      Very easy through paypal. Had to pay the shipping price separately because I chose airmail, but that is absolutely OK with me.
      Two weeks with airmail. Sent out on the next day after payment
      Definitely.
      It looked even better.
      Definitely - and even more. They sent a small gift scarf (human size) with the package.
      N/a
      I _am_ ordering from them in a couple of weeks ^^;
      If they're in good shape - definitely )

sleepingxforest, I have a minisupia - she's in the same category as the MNF and unoa. Click here for picture - this is how a knit jacket and leggings look on her =^__^= Hope this helps )

13. * What did you order? The lace black lingerie set, the pink heart lingerie set, and the pink ballerina skirt, all in SD size.

* When did you order? Nov. 2.

* How was the communication? I got an email confirming my order and another email telling me the order had shipped right away. Otherwise, we didn't have a need to communicate.

* How easy was it to pay? I had a problem with PayPal and wound up having to ship the items to my mom in the US and then having her forward them to me, but that's not Nine9's fault.

* How long did it take to ship? Like...a day. It was really fast. Obviously I didn't get the items that fast, but from my mom told me they arrived at her house in a reasonable period of time for EMS shipping too (and we're both pretty familiar with typical EMS shipping times from Japan and Korea by now).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? My items are lovely, especially the lingerie sets.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the skirt, yes. For the lingerie...well, the bra and panties themselves wound up being even more detailed than the pictures showed. They look very sturdy and well-made, but still keep the delicate, feminine look they had in the pictures that made me choose to buy them from Nine9 rather than buying undies somewhere else. But the lingerie pictures all show a set of bra, panties, fishnet gloves, and fishnet thigh-high stockings. I only received a bra and panties (well okay, I got one pair of tights too, but they're labeled "gift" so I'm not counting them as part of a set). I asked my mom if she had gotten everything out of the original box, and she said yes, so I'm only seeing two other choices: I was supposed to get gloves and tights too but didn't, or gloves and tights aren't included even though they're pictured with the bras and panties and even though there's no option to buy them separately.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Despite the possible snafu with the lingerie, I'm very satisfied. I have emailed them to ask about what is really included in the sets, mentioning that I saw the gloves and tights in the pictures but then didn't receive any.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I only just emailed like...five minutes ago, so I'll have to get back to you on that. UPDATE: So apparently the tights and gloves aren't included in the sets. However, the folks at Nine9 emailed me back maybe a couple of hours after I emailed them and offered to sell me matching gloves and tights. They cost $4 per pair, and in my case they offered to send any gloves and tights I ordered without charging for shipping.

* Would you order from this company again? Most likely, though I'm going to reserve final judgment on that for after I see how they respond to my email. UPDATE: Since they addressed and resolved my concerns so quickly and painlessly, I'll be quite happy to order from them again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they were in good condition I don't see why not.

14. * What did you order?
      Black skinny pants, white skinny pants, black bikini hood set, white t-shirt, zipper hood t-shirt

* When did you order?
      Late October

Good, I suppose. I didn't have any questions. I just ordered and when they shipped out the clothes, they gave me a tracking number and a detailed invoice of my order.

Very simple with Paypal. ^^

About six days, including the weekend (and I live in the US too)!

Everything was gorgeous and well worth the money spent! <3

Not at all. Everything probably looks even better in person. :)

Most definitely! Although I do not have my SD boy's body yet, I did order these for him so that his body won't come home nekkid. Still need to try out the zippers and buttons on the clothing since I haven't really done so yet, but I'm sure there won't be any problems. I'd give Nine9 a 10/10.

Hmm, I can't really think of any. I guess they're just that efficient and excellent~!

Of course!!! There are SO many articles of clothing I'd like to buy, but I must wait until I save up more!

Hm, only if the clothing were in mint condition and not torn, ripped, stained, etc. Oh, and if the zippers and buttons still work. :)

15. * When did you order?
      18th of November 2009

Excellent! They sent out confirmation of payment and shipping.

Very easy, I used paypal.

They shipped out the next day and I got it 5 days later...I got the cheap shipping lol o_O

Yep, all well made

Yep

Awesome! I even got a free gift!!!!

n/a

Absolutely!!! I plan too!!!

Yup if they were still in good condition.

16. * What did you order? Check match hood T-shirt in grey.
      * When did you order? 12/12/09
      * How was the communication? Well there wasn't much communication.
      * How easy was it to pay? Kind of confusing at first, but not hard I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on the 14th and I got it today. However we got a lot of snow here and the post office didn't deliver mail for three days, so I may have had it sooner.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes~
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, better I think.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I got a cute green scarf as a free gift as well.
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan to ^^;
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Unless it was an item no longer sold on the wbesite probably not, I'd rather just buy from them directly.

17. * What did you order? SD17 Used Stone Washing Jeans

* When did you order?
      Dec 13th

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly

Good. Sent invoice and told me when they'd ship.

Easy with paypal.

Shipped-Dec 14th (next day). Arrived - Dec 24th (I chose regular international shipping which is supposed to take 1-2 weeks)

Yes.

Yes.

Very. They even included a nice stylish scarf as a free gift.

N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the price and condition of the item.

18. * What did you order?
      Hooded jacket, vest, hat and necklace... all for 70 cm.
      * When did you order?
      12/23/09
      I received emails for shipping.
      easy, paypal
      shipped on 12/28/09
      yes, everything is very nice.
      yep
      very much
      n/a
      definitely
      most likely.

19. * What did you order?
      Pants, Jumpsuit, Hoodie, all for SD

* When did you order?
      December 13th

Clear, concise information on when they shipped.

Very easy. I used paypal.

It shipped on the 18th, which really surprised me. I picked the cheaper shipping and it arrived at my home before the 25th.

Yes

Yes

Yep, the free gift (december event) was nice too.

N/A

Definitely!

If the condition was good and there was nothing wrong with the item, yes, I would buy it second-hand.

20. * What did you order?
      white t-shirt, black turtleneck, khaki trousers, black beret for SD size, and a free gift

* When did you order?
      December 28, 2009

Received confirmation email and shipping notification, no other communication was needed.

Easy peasy, just logged into paypal

Shipped the same day and arrived on January 2. And this was by regular international mail. Not EMS.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very well made

Quality was better than the pics, and I received a free muffler because of their 2 year anniversary event.

YES!

N/A
      Yes

Yes