1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobility Doll - LIE _ Killer style

Apr 4, 2006

1. He truly is... is he the first from this company? Never heard of it... I'm really interested in him, but I guess I would first like to hear some owner opinions.

2. Price is not bad...wonder if it includes faceup? Probably not include outfit.

3. Since he is being offered through Dollmore, a reputable company, I'm sure they have the doll in hand, so at least that worry of a new company is avoided.

But I wouldn't say 'no' to a few more angles of shots (Profile!) and some nude or lightly draped pictures.

He sure looks like the first of this company, or the first to be offered overseas.

Ann in CT

4. Lie is available also through Iplehouse.net - Alex

5. I read this on Dollmore and I don't get it at all
      He's 57 cm and not considered Sd? Weird...maybe there's something I don't understand...and maybe I'm still too sleeping to get my head together.

<< body size >>

- Eye size : 14mm (Diameter)
      - Tall : 57cm
      - Circumference of Head : 8inch
      - Circumference of neck : 10cm
      - Circumference of chest : 23cm
      - Width of shoulders : 13cm
      - Lenth of "from shoulder to wrist" : 18.5cm
      - Lenth of back : 14cm
      - Circumference of waist : 18cm
      - Circumference of hips : 23cm
      - Lenth of "from wrist to ankle" : 30cm
      - Foot size : 7.2cm

* He isn't available with any SD boy bodies.
      His body size is between SD and MSD sized dolls.

6. Maybe they're saying that his head (at 8") isn't compatible with other companies' SD-sized boy bodies (which tend to have 9-10" heads).

He won't necessarily look disproportionate with other dolls, though, I have a whole range of head sizes and my crew still looks good together (Kumiho, who has an 8.5" head, looks fine with Jessamine, who's got a 9.5-ish head).

The IpleHouse pictures show him with a different wig/face-up (not sure about the face, TBH), the Luts photos just show the Nobility promo pics. I'd *love* to see some bald/nude pics of this guy, because his proportions are really interesting.

-- A :)

7. Ok, so what kind of clothes can he wear? SD? SD13? It seems to me those would hang off him, since he is a tiny bit smaller than my 60cm Delfs.

8. the Iplehouse website says " The whole body line is lengthen arm & leg from MSD body, and the shoulder is broaden.

For the wig size, you can use it for MSD."

so basically his legs and arms are too long for MSD clothes and the shoulders are too broad, but MSD wigs fit.

clothes would be pretty hard to find....
      maybe more unisex styles of HappydollJunior clothes but these may be too big, or maybe Junior Ai, but I guess these would be too small.

oh no look what he's wearing on the iplehpuse website! black with brown! noo!

his face isn't my style, but that chin is lovely.

9. So basically someone would have to make him clothes. Interesting. He's like a Dollzone doll..bit longer in the limbs than a Kid Delf or MSD.

10. Yep, definitely says on the Iplehouse website:

* Exchange of SD or SD13 sized clothes is not possible.

Very intriguing, I love all these new dolls sizes! And yet... it's gonna be so hard to clothe them all! lol

11. He's also up for sale now at Iplehouse (forgot to post sooner XD)

12. Does anyone know if Nobility has a homepage?

I'd give anything for a comparison picture. I think I'm in love. *.*

But he is just a tad slimmer than DoTs. I think clothes that'll fit Dots will fit him, but may need a belt for his widdle waist and hips, it's little less than an inch off.
      His shoulders, arms, chest and back are close enough for goverment work. : 3