1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. My girl's wig came in! I still don't have a name for her but this definitely changes her look enough that I am glad I held off. Any name suggestions are more than welcome of course!

[​IMG]New wig but no name by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

2. She's beautiful, as is her wig! Can you tell us a bit about her? I wanna help with names but dunno where to start!

3. I'm pretty sure that's the large bust! My girl has the large bust. This is a small bust Flickr

Congrats on getting your grail!! :aheartbea

4. Augh, I really want to do the Raspberry preorder on Jpopdolls, but I feel like I'd rather get one of the darker tan skintones. When was the last time natural and dark skintone Raspberries were up for sale?

5. This might help you, it has the dates of each release Search: jpopdolls raspberry

Jpopdolls tend to only do 1 release of each colour for each sculpt, however they might replicate a colour for an elf ears release. So the only chance of another tan/dark tan would be an elf ears release.

6. @Allstar Thank you for the info! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for Raspberries on the secondhand market then.

7. I settled on a name for my gal - Meet Nkiruka - Nkiru for short!

I'm still looking for clothes for this gal - sort of fantasy-ish and cute. Any suggestions? Nothing super modern for sure though.

[​IMG]Meet Nkiruka! by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

8. Ah! Perfect! I appreciate you're quick response, Allstar! c: I think I'll be going with the large bust. Even though the small bust is super cute too!

And thank you! I squealed when I received the email from Jpopdolls announcing her pre-order. Also your Audrey is drop dead gorgeous :D

9. Smotey Mote Where are you finding those beautiful wigs? They are stunning, as is your girl!

10. I'm really hoping by some miracle jpop will have some extra Raspberrys in stock when they come in. I keep going back to jpop to fawn over her, but there's no way I could have the money by the time the order period ends. Everything about her is so perfect to me.
      Congrats to anyone getting a Raspberry! (And to everyone who already owns one, I keep going through this thread to drool over your amazing girls :kitty2)

11. @Sion's shop, Kagami Design on etsy is my go-to place for wigs now. They're incredibly soft and extremely beautiful and I'm hoping I can get my other two girls into kagami design wigs at some point! :D /fangirls

Another for the road
      [​IMG]Meet Nkiruka! by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

12. Thought I'd post this group shot! I love how they all look together :D My apologies for terrible cellphone+instagram photo quality.

[​IMG]#probjdartists by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

13. Alright! I did it. I ordered my Raspberry through Jpopdolls this morning. She is my Christmas present from myself lol I'm excited for her lavender grey skin tone! I think she will complement my aesthetic of WS girls well with her feminine, soft lavender c:

14. I went to a holiday meetup on Sunday and took some cute photos! I thought I'd share Nikru here!

[​IMG]Happy Holidays by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

Congrats to everyone who's ordered the lavender skin Raspberry! I'm very jealous!

15. Some Spam of my Snow skin Raspberry: Shuri
      [​IMG]

16. Smotey- Nikru is toooo pretty in that wig I cant *_*
      Sept- She looks good enough to eat :nosebleed
      DreamSight Shuri is gorgeous- I love her colour pallete :D

Here is Audrey in her new and hopefully final wig! At last woo :celebrate

[​IMG]Cozy by s o p h i e ☪, on Flickr

17. @SmoteyMote and @Allstar your girls are just so stunning! I love the face-ups and the wigs and pretty much everything!

I'm really interested in picking up this doll in dark tan myself, though it seems like that might be quite hard to do.

18. Ahh thank you so much. (Also check your inbox ahaha)