1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. I am buying an Asella Raspberry on layaway and I was wondering what kinds of clothes she fit. I can't seem to find the info anywhere

2. Audrey wears pretty much anything Minifee. Their shape is a little different but their measurements are more or less the same. She can also wear yosd tshirt as crop tops. Any shoes minifee can wear, she can wear.

3. Thanks Girl!!

4. I have fallen in love with the beautiful deep chocolate Raspberry! But judging from Jpop's preorder history, Raspberry isn't offered that often, and in dark resin even less... I was just wondering if anyone knows/ has ever asked if Jpop takes suggestions for future preorders? I know it's a long shot, but it seems so hard to find these girls on the secondhand market :<

5. As far as I'm aware jpopdolls only releases a sculpt in each colour once. So your best bet will be second hand. However I'm pretty sure there hasn't been an elf raspberry released in that colour so that could be an option.

6. Ah I didn't know that about Jpop... Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled on the MB ^^

7. You're welcome. I hope you find one! Audrey is my most special doll everr :aheartbea

8. Ouch! I fell in love with this doll too and reading that it will be nearly impossible to get one from the official site, but maybe only second hand, it's breaking my heart :crushed
      Trying to up my post count here to finally get access to the market place :fangirl:
      She is really gorgeous.

9. Hi guys! Since I last posted here I have actually been able to get my very own Raspberry doll, yay she is really stunning! :aheartbea

Since I am still looking for her perfect look/style and have actually commissioned some basic clothes for her, I thought I'd share the measurements that I took. Please note that my doll has the smaller chest size, not sure about the measurements of the larger chest.

- boobs (small chest size) 6 in / 15 cm
      - waist 4.5 in / 11.5 cm
      - circumference at belly button 6 in / 15.5 cm
      - hips (widest point) 8 in / 20 cm

- upper thigh (widest point) 4.25 in / 10.5 cm
      - upper arm circ 1.9 in / 4.5 cm

- shoulder to shoulder 3 in / 7.5 cm
      - shoulder to belly button 3.5 in / 9 cm
      - shoulder to crotch 4.75 in / 12 cm
      - shoulder to wrist 4.25 in / 11 cm

(click on the thumbnails to open the full size pic)
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S. Now I'll be looking for the chocolatey human version with larger bust size! Ha ha I think I have a problem :aangel:

10. I didn't noticed that exist an Elf Raspberry in dark tan colour!! <3 I love that ears ^^

I want to add some spam of Shuri (my white raspberry)^^
      [​IMG]

#430 DreamSight, Apr 12, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    11. Ahmigahd~ I've thought Raspberry was stunning since seeing several on Tumblr *cough*KaykeAllstarSmoteyMote* but I had no idea the colors were limited runs through Jpopdolls and now I'm kicking myself for not researching her sooner! I really like the tan colors because I think they'd look great together with my Cerisedolls dark tan Ellana, and the fantasy colors (especially the thought of that lavender grey!) because I think it would look great with my Peak's Woods lavender-pink Dotty Muse. But who am I kidding~ Raspberry looks great in any color! :aheartbea

12. I ordered Raspberry in lavender gray from Jpop and I'm so excited! It says estimated delivery is April, but no word yet. I'm dying here!!

13. Thanks to @Allstar I ended up adopting a secondhand custom cast Raspberry in light purple! :aheartbea She arrived a few days ago, but I forgot to post her here. Here she is with my other purple doll! :) (Please excuse the messy room!)

[​IMG]My two purple girls by designedforsmiles, on Flickr

14. @marmal7 congrats! Be sure to share her when she arrives :)

EEEEEeeeee So glad you got her!! She looks gorgeous and looks nice with your other girl :)

How do you like her?

15. I love her~ She's gorgeous~ She's so smooth and her hands are so dainty and her faceup is so cute and her body has so much delightful detail~ :D aaaahh~ Her hands and lips are my favorite parts!

I'm having trouble getting her to sit up by herself. :sweat Her knees are kicky but her hips are loose. so I guess eventually I'll have to work up the nerve to check out her stringing. I'm a bit spoiled by mobility thighs; I've had to fiddle with her legs to get her to sit up with her legs over the edge of a couple of boxes. She doesn't want to sit with her knees together, and even with her knees a little apart it's a bit of work to figure out that sweet spot so she doesn't fall backwards. She stands solidly when she's well-balanced, though! :)

16. Congrats @toletta and @designedforsmiles on your beautiful girls!

I guess I'm so distracted with other dolly projects that I haven't been trying hard enough XD Hopefully one day I'll be able to join you all in Raspberry ownership~~ <3 For now I will have to be content with your pictures, so I hope you guys spam this thread as much as possible! X3

17. Thanks, Allstar! I'll be doing the face-up myself, so I'll definitely show her off :3nodding:

18. Congrats @marmal7 for your new doll! I hope she arrives soon cuz I cant wait what you do with her ^^
      Welcome to the Rasperry owner's club @designedforsmiles hehehe!! Try to restring your doll because this body use to stand like a rock, even sitting.

And more spam of mine, I love this girl ^^
      [​IMG]

19. Gorgeous!! :love

20. Question! Am I the only one who bother this hand?

[​IMG]

The pose is so antinatural and I never know what to do with it.... I'm considering seriously to boil it and modify the pose but I don't think it can change too much, the angle is very pronounced and there's a lot of resin here... :(