1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. She's gorgeous, congrats!

Omg she's so perfect :drool

My Audrey

[​IMG]Untitled by s o p h i e ☪, on Flickr

2. Thank you ! I'm so happy to have a Raspberry, I wanted one since such a long time and it finally happens ! (Just a bit complicated to put her big butt in clothings !).

Your Audrey is so unique, I love the way you dress your girl !

I finally getting closer with my girl, I'll do a brown alpaga wig but I have to say, this one is perfection on her ! And she gonna receive some blue Mako eyes.

[​IMG]

3. Sorry for te double post !
      My girl has some heel feet, somone knows what kind of size I can put on her ? I was thinking Tonner 22" like MNF but not sure tho.

4. Firstly I love her in the pink wig especially with those bright blue eyes!

Secondly I have the heel feet but haven't got round to buying some shoes yet however I'm fairly certain @kayke used to put the 22" tonner heels on her raspberry (right) :
      [​IMG]
      (Screen shot from her tumblr kayke-knadle.tumblr.com)

5. Hey! If I remember right I think those specific shoes she's in will also fit flat feet. But there are some styles where you need the heel feet. I get my shoes from either paul_zhangby on ebay or Facets by Marcia - Fashion Doll Jewelry and Accessories

6. Thanks Allstar and kayke for the info. My Raspberry ( Bianca ) has now got her high heel feet from Jpop so
      good to know what fits. Most of my Narae shoes are too wide.

7. Thanks for the tips girls !

Peyton is saying hi. ^^
      She changed a lot right ?!

[​IMG]

8. I just bought a tan Raspberry at the PNW BJD Expo! I'm so excited to join your lovely thread.

Would you say that the heel feet are worth getting?

Edit: I went ahead and got the heel feet :D

Edit again: Here she is!

[​IMG]Noble Dolls Raspberry 2 by Northwest Fairy, on Flickr

#468 dotworkdoll, May 20, 2017
      Last edited: May 31, 2017
    9. Oh gosh @dotworkdoll she's GORGEOUS. Really recharged my desire for one of my own... I contacted Jpop the other day asking if they were ever intending on doing another run of them from Asella, and they said that they'd "need to contact her" and thus didn't offer anything conclusive...

10. Galadriel just popping by to say "hello" and "Human, hurry up and make my Regency gown!"
      [​IMG]

11. I know this is a neglected threat, but I just got a Radicelle second hand. the seller couldn't find her left foot. I've sent Jpop an email to see if they could help me and haven't heard back yet. So I figured I'd pop on here and see if anyone knew of a way to get in touch with Asella to see if she happens to have a foot or feet laying around (I know a long shot). I don't think the Raspberry feet would fit the Radicelle because of their size difference (if I'm wrong please let me know!). Anyone have any thoughts? Asella's Flickr and blog seem to be dead.

12. I just got my Raspberry yesterday, and I am obsessed! I made the wig, but it's for someone else so she won't be keeping it. The wig I DID make for her was a little too small, so now I'm working on making another wig.

[​IMG]

This is the Pinky Flesh color from Jpopdoll. I've been having so much fun dressing her up. I bought so many outfits. I have a great idea of what fits and what doesn't fit now, so it's time for more shopping! I keep staring at her gorgeous face. The lovely corset is from Raouken. I believe it was made for Minifees (I got it in a swap so I'm not the first owner), but it fits her perfectly!

13. Hello, all! I have a Raspberry on the way, bought from a wonderful seller! Is there a place to find her measurements? Would like to start filling her closet with pretty clothes but don’t know her sizes for wig/eyes/clothes!

14. So, I just managed to stumble across this sculptor's work on Instagram and did a little googling. Apparently JPopdolls is doing a pre-order until the 11th of December for the Raspberry in either Fair or Tan skin. Too bad I already spent my dolly budget for the near to immediate future. Maybe they'll go back into full production.

15. Ahh you posted this a while back, and it looks like you already have your Raspberry but just in case you still need measurements, here are they are. These are the measurements that I personally took, so they might be a bit off here and there. I've also added some notes that might be helpful.

Height (Body Only): 33cm
      Height (Total): 38cm
      Bust (Under): 12cm
      Bust: 16cm
      Waist: 10cm
      Hips: 20cm
      Waist to Crotch: 3.5cm
      Hips to Crotch: 2cm
      Waist to Knee: 13cm
      Waist to Thigh: 6cm (High), 8cm (Mid)
      Waist to Ankle: 23cm
      Legs (Total): 18cm
      Foot Length: 5cm (Tonner's American Model shoes fit, along with anything that fits Minifee/Unoa)
      Foot Width: 2cm
      Shoulder to Wrist: 11cm
      Shoulder to Elbow: 6cm
      Shoulder to Shoulder: 5cm
      Neck: 2cm
      Neck to Rib: 6cm
      Rib to Waist: 3cm
      Head: 17cm- Her head is a bit larger than it looks. 5-6 inch wigs will be too small. Use at least 6-7 inch wigs. I actually personally use 7-8 inch wigs just because of the shape of the head. I'd just order a few sizes to start off with to see what you prefer.

I love your Raspberry, by the way!

16. Thank you so much for replying! Yes, I got my Raspberry and I'm so happy that I was able to adopt her. I just looked at your Raspberry - she's gorgeous!

Also thank you for posting your measurements! I've been meaning to measure mine but I have yet to get a proper measuring tape...

17. Thank you so much!! I'm glad the measurements were able to come in handy. :)

18. Curious if anyone on DoA has a Rivanone and is willing to show pictures of them on the forum? c:

I've just ordered a full-set Rivanone from Cecile on FB and am SUPER STOKED to have her in my doll family. I wonder if she shares the same measurements?

19. Grey Elf Raspberry preorders are open atm at Jpop Dolls... I won't lie; I'm super tempted.

20. I do have a Rivanone (she's curently faceless as I've been waiting to get her back from a faceup artist )

[​IMG]