1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. As am I, and I already have a Raspberry. :lol: I have two more dolls from Asella on the way, too. Honestly I think I'm at the limit of BJDs I can handle period, but still ahh such a pretty doll. I'm hoping to at least get to see one in person. I'm sure it will be very lovely. The photos truly don't do this sculpt justice. If you don't already own a Raspberry, take the plunge. :evilplot:

2. Can anyone tell me what the neck opening size is on Raspberry? Or her neck circumference?

3. I would say very close to Minifee's!

4. I currently have a light purple resin raspberry and an OOAK Rivanone incoming :D

5. How many others nabbed the Gray Elf Raspberry from the latest preorder? :3

6. @RinSetsua Took every spare penny I had. :lol: I've been wanting a tan elf Raspberry forever, but a grey one was close enough. She's an incredible sculpt.

9. JPopdolls has the tan Raspberry for sale now

10. They also posted ready to ship fair skin raspberry. Just noticed today.

11. Hi so coffee Raspberry (MSD) is up for pre-order on Jpopdolls and I'm wondering what are the usual waiting times for their pre-orders? Thanks :)

12. I preordered a Grey Elf Raspberry in Feb, and it's going on almost 8 months now.

Not sure what the average wait is.

#492 RinSetsua, Sep 28, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    13. I pre ordered the raspberry fair skin in september 2019. They just said today it should get to them on the 30th and then shipped out. So in total a year. :aeyepop:

14. Oooof well that's good to know. I'll have to pray that this time around I don't lose interest in something during the waiting period :sweat
      And I asked and they don't have layaways which they honestly should cause that way I'd feel less guilty about dropping $600 on a doll that I might sell 1 year from now (I have zero confidence in me retaining a hobby in the long term lmao).

15. Yeah it's a shame Jpop don't do layaway. I also wish Asella had an EU stockist for preorders as the shipping and customs is crazy considering she's an EU artist so the dolls are effectively just going back and forth to EU customers.

Does she have an exclusive contract with Jpop?

16. I know that she does artist casts. I'm currently waiting for a Rivanone from her. If you message her on facebook (nobledolls) you can ask if she has slots open.

17. Haha oof, those wait times are not instilling confidence in me. :lol: I’ve sworn off bigger companies due to those kinds of waiting lengths. :sigh

Still insanely tempted though... :doh

Coffee!Raspberry has been one of my lowkey grails for several years—almost had one a few years back, but the seller opted to go with a buyer that could pay in full rather than my layaway-needing butt (and they informed me after we’d figured out a payment plan, if I’m remembering correctly. Very Salty was I..). That whole experience turned me off of the doll for a good while...but now she’s just right there available to preorder...from a dealer I’ve never purchased anything from and has shaky feedback at best. OTL

I imagine I’ll be agonizing over this preorder all month. :lol:

18. Sadly she doesn't have the mould for Raspberry anymore (makes me wonder why Jpop can't send her one, maybe Raspberry has been made exclusive to them...? Bleh.) However Rivanone is exclusively artist cast by her, so I'm going to try and save up and get a dark tan Rivanone and also see what layaway plan I can work with her. There's not many out there, and I already own a Raspberry so I think getting a different sculpt from her would be wonderful. Won't be for awhile though.

19. Hey, just wondering if you got your Rivanone and if so about the waiting time from Asella? I just finished paying mine off this week!

20. Hi! I paid off my Rivanone Sep 2019 and still pending. She messaged me a month ago saying it's almost done and what face up I wanted. So hopefully not much longer.

But yeah, expect 12-18 month wait is what I've heard.