1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. eep! Radicelle is adorable :D
      Boy that white sure is white, isn't it?

2. I'v ordered a chocolate Raspberry :) I'll post up some piccies when she's with me! <3

3. I'm crossing my fingers for Rhubarbe to be released for pre-order in a color other than white! I could convince myself to order normal skin if I had to, but I'd be crushed if she was in white >.>. I'd love it if she were sunkissed or tan or grey or some other fruity color - my collection loves variety!

4. I would LOVE a pink skinned Rhubarb!! Grace....please? :D

5. None of that is yet decided...colors of Rhubarb..so perhaps in limited edition we could do some fancy colors. The problem is I have a minimum number that I have to order, and sadly, only a very small percentage of people like colored dolls. I myself love colors and have blue, green, gray, lavender etc...but..sadly most do not. The most popular in order of demand are normal, white, light tan, tan, dark tan...then the colors follow.

6. Will there be a large bust available for the grey skin elf then ?

What color skin will be available for the Radicelle ?

I'd love a lavender Rhubarbe ^^ (You won't make elf Rhubarbe I suppose ;A; )

7. I would still be happy with a tan or dark tan Rhubarbe, even though shades of tan are natural skin tones, they are still more rare than 'white' and 'normal'.

OMG ELF Rhubarbe plleeeaasseeee! She needs to be my little halfling!

8. PinkCandy, Momoe's dress is awesome! I love her hands too.

Light tan is a wonderful color, however, MSC seems to turn white on it. Some parts of Gigi's face have subtle white dusting. It's not very noticeable but frustrating nonetheless.

9. On Rhubarb, please do not suppose anything on her, nothing has yet been decided. She will be elf...it is human that is not decided. Asella wants some dolls to be only her handmade, so she thinks very carefully about who, what, how and what color..
      No, gray elf is done, and ordered as is...no change for her. So she will be the rarest of all!

10. An elf rhubarb \o/
      I do have one, but the first version with the very pointy ears ^^

Thanks a lot for answering, now we'll just have to wait for an official update (and start putting money aside for my part XD).

11. Woot woot! I thought that the elf version was the regular version, but then I wasn't sure. Glad that's straightened out ^_^

12. I just LOVE Radicelle and I think I may have to get her,but the idea of being able to get Rhubarbe... I hope that she will be available!

13. I agree: Radicelle is very adorable and soooo tempting, but I'd really adore a WS Rhubarbe!

14. I really want the dark skinned raspberry so bad but with the no layaway available I can't get her. :(

15. I'm umming and ahhing about getting a White Skinned Raspberry, or holding out for the Normal Skin human if they come about in the future. I think I do prefer the White Skin though. It's so ethereal and pretty and it doesn't look too white with the blushing. (plus I have a WS Serendipity Alice who was paper white (now slightly cream) and I loved her colour (well, still do but the paper white was gorgeous) ).

16. Rinoa, normal skin has already been done in human...so she is not going to be done again to my knowledge.

Oh and on Rhubarb...it will be sometime. Factory is now closed until March for the Asian holidays. April/May is the earliest we will even have samples.

17. Will you let us know here when you'll know in which color skin the elf rhubarbs will be available ? (I don't want to seem too obsessed with them, but the elf rhubarb is my n°1 favorite !)

Ah I'd want a Radicelle too.. Guess I'll have to make money somehow x)

18. Oh, Asella doesn't rerelease the same colour later? I could have sworn white skin was sold before, but maybe my memory is failing me. :sweat Ah well, I really do love the white skin more!

19. Just a thought for those who really really want elf or different colors. How about ordering it directly from Asella? Of course it won't be exactly the same quality as factory made but you would get fantasy colors and/or elf ears :). My blue elf Rhubarbe is currently leaving France and I expect to have it here on Tuesday. Wait is quite long but I guess if that's what you really want it is worth it :). For me example I will not order these dolls from jpop because why would I pay customs for European doll that I can get directly from artist herself? And I get to choose skin color, bust and ears! This is just my opinion and everyone makes their own decisions :).

20. Well normaly the elf version was limited to orders made only during Ldoll 2, and Asella has been so busy I never bothered to ask x)