Noozie's feedback thread

Jul 3, 2010

1. Hi,

If you have sold something to me or bought something from me, please post something here!

I am very new, so it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thankyou!

2. Noozie bought a pair of eyes from me and that transaction went perfectly! She had great communication and paid promptly--I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thanks much! :D

3. Noozie bought a littlefee winking ante from me and everything about this transaction was wonderful! Paid promptly and was super excited about the doll. I hope you enjoy your littlefee! I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to Noozie again. <3 Thanks so much!!

4. noozie sold me some GORGEOUS glass eyes for my minifee <3 she was very sweet and shipped right away. the package arrived safely and everything was wrapped up safely. even more beautiful than the pictures! great seller, wonderful transaction; i would definitely do business with her again. thanks! :D

5. noozie bought a MNF head from me. she was very nice, paid quickly and let me know when she received the package. Definitely do business with her again in the future :)

6. I bought a gorgeous MNF Lishe from Noozie. She is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to talk to. She was so helpful and she let me know when there was a small hiccup with Lishe and even gave me a partial refund! She also very kindly held on to her for me until I could pay. She shipped quickly and super safely, I spent about five minutes unravelling her head from bubblewrap. :XD:
      I would 100% recommend Noozie to anyone! She is a fabulous seller. :)

7. thank you very much for little pong ;*
      great seller. Very fast delivery. clear correspondence. Highly recommend!

8. Bought a Littlefee from Noozie and she was the best! Very fast at replies and information was super accurate. Shipped on time! Would buy from her anytime! Thank you for extras-so cute!!

9. I bought MNF Breakaway head from Noozie and it was a great and very pleasant transaction!
      Very nice and friendly communication, shipping on promised date, and the head was perfectly packaged ^_^
      A great and a very honest seller. Highly recommended!!!

10. I adopted a lovely PF Luna from Noozie, and apart from my own impatience, it was a very successful transaction.
      Luna arrived securely packed via Express Post. Noozie even included some extras which I am extremely grateful for.

Thank you so much Noozie!