1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noriko's Group Orders & Other Feedbacks

Apr 23, 2006

1. Hiya! I forget, but I think I was in the late April - early May ordering time frame- dunno officially which order, well...anyways:
      NORIKO rocks!
      I got frequent updates and a super fast refund when one of my items was not in stock after all. Super fast shipping and safely packaged too. THANX!
      I would definitely do another group order with Noriko again! (now all I gotta do is scrape together the $ so I can! )

2. (For Leekeworld wig pre-order)

Noriko's group order was awesome...deadlines were kept, updates were given frequently and everything was shipped well packed and in a timely fashion.

Thank-you Noriko, your group order was the best!
      SA

3. I was in the April Dollmore group order, and Noriko went above and beyond to secure my coffin case! Three cheers for Noriko!!! *waves flags and throws confettti*

4. Noriko is fast and conscientious. I participated in a Luts (I believe?) group order in March or so. I am very pleased. Thanks so much!

Julie M

5. Noriko is fast and conscientious. I participated in a Luts (I believe?) group order in March or so. I am very pleased. Thanks so much!

Julie M

6. I haven't participated in one of Noriko's group orders, but she participated in one of mine. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

7. I had a wonderful smooth Luts group order transaction with Noiko... he's the best! :) I have also bought other items from him in the Marketplace & have always had smooth transactions with items received as described.

8. MY MOST FAVORITE SELLER... One of the BEST.. I love love love to be in Norikos group orders...

Three thumbs up...

9. Noriko is the best! ^_____^

I participated in the Tensiya group order from April.
      The wig I ordered was out of stock, but she contacted them & got everything together.
      It was a long wait for a wig, but I was kept up to date with the progress,
      and she never got impatient with me whenever I asked about it. ^_^ <3

10. If you have previously participated in my group orders and don't see your ID listed under the group that you'd participated in, please PM me (or post me a feedback here) and let me know which group you'd participated in and I will add you to the appropriate feedback.

11. I've participated in past Anotherspace and Leeke group orders with Noriko, and she was wonderful with updating and shipping things promptly and safely. I couldn't be happier with my transactions--thank you, Noriko! :D

~Kalmia

12. Thank you everyone for the feedback! :)

13. seconded everyone comments. participated twice in the anotherspace group order.
      She is incredibly efficient, kept us in detail updates, and replies speedily. Items arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Highly trustworthy, a definite asset in online selling and communication.

really wonder how she did it so perfectly when there are a few other group orders as well!

14. This is delayed feedback for Noriko... I was in one of her group orders to Iplehouse, and it seemed to be very well-run, and very organized. She was communicative, and my items arrived just fine.

15. I have bought my boy from Noriko and he is wonderful! Even threw in some extra suprises! And super fast shipping! Would buy from again with out a second thought! Highly reccomened!

16. I participated in one of Noriko's Leekeworld group orders. She was very professional; she laid out the PayPal fees and shipping costs clearly, and kept us informed every step of the way. I received my doll shoes within days of Leekeworld shipping them to her house. I will definitely use her again!

17. Noriko just bought a PF Chou from me. She paid very quickly, was very polite in emails and will hopefully love her new little Chou. I would definitely be willing to buy or sell from her. :cake:

18. I was in one of Noriko's group orders, and she was wonderful! I recieved my items quickly, and she was very polite.

19. Noriko's Another Space Group Order that came in in July was smooth and communication was GREAT. I am jumping in on the next one now! :)

20. Second group order I have participated in with Noriko, and there will be more to come because her orders are very organized and she keeps us updated as to how the order is running, when things are shipped, etc.

Excellent! :daisy