1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll Lab give special Christmas present to you!!!

Nov 21, 2005

1. Hello guys~!!!

Notdoll Lab give special Christmas present to you!!!
      Every Where, Every Doll- EMS Shipping Fee is ONLY 12.25!!!

You buy doll and if you select inhabited area-
      A lot of delivery fares charge.

But, ignore expensive Shipping Fee!

Even if you buy every single doll,
      Doll price + $ 12.25 - You pay just this.

Thank you so much!!!

Notdoll Lab Site - http://notdolllab.com

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. That is very special...thank you!

:)

3. Thanks so much, NotDoll! We always are so impressed by your customer service, this is a wonderful Christmas present, thank you :D:D:D

4. Thank you notdoll :) Now I can have one extra reason to buy Garlic or Ginger when they appear! ;)

5. That's so sweet. :)

6. Dear Notdoll.... you are so wonderful to do this for us! You are amazing.

I can't wait to see Garlic and Ginger! Notdoll Lab rocks! :D

7. I hope they realize that this makes it very hard for me to continue saying no to Nari-pons...

8. :o That's the greatest Christmas present. Thank you Notdoll.

9. Thank you for such a lovely surprise!! I adore my beautiful Lysandra (Notdoll Aletheia White Vampire) and I look forward to doing more business with you!

It's been wonderful seeing your new dolls coming out -- the "Janus" vampire and your new Ligaya are gorgeous!

Love,

-- Andi :)

10. Oh my. Resistance is futile now :-D

11. ooooh, Argeia Eternity is just lovely! I haven't looked at the site in a while so i'm glad you posted, I had not even seen this lovely version :)

12. This is really wonderful news! I've been eyeing a Nari-pon!

13. That's so sweet! :)

14. I'm so excited my husband just ordered my Notdoll Lady (the vampire Aletheia) who is my Xmas present! She is so beautiful I can't wait to get her!