1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Notdoll - Shion and Shain

Mar 7, 2007

1. I love these dolls they are gorgeous. I love Shions face. Im not usually sure about Not Doll lab dolls but these are fantastic!!!

2. Wow! These are really lovely--why isn't there any information on them...?

3. I think they're nice too. But I still can't get over how much they look like Elfdoll Red and Wu. Doesn't anyone else see it? I must say it bothers me a little.

4. Maybe they are elfdolls...? Notdoll sells alot of different doll companies dolls...

5. No, they aren't elfdolls I think, the manufacterer is different.

But from what I can see, there are similarities but they don't seem to bear exact resemblance?

6. oh i really love the faces!

7. I see it, but I'd say wait until the pages have information on them before fully judging. As people have said, Notdoll distributes a lot of other company dolls and there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation.

8. They really do seem to resemble red and wu a lot, which seems odd since they each resemble dolls who are both from elfdoll and are the only dolls available from their company. Has anyone ever heard of Haul Doll before?
      Hopefully once more pictures are available their differences will be more pronounced.

In the meantime that outfit they're wearing in the pictures look pretty snazzy.

9. Shion does look quite a bit like Wu... but I can't see enough of Shain's face to make a judgement there. I dun know, though. I'd have to see them without the outfits. ^^;

~Anrui

10. definitely elfdolls (Sooah, Soah, Red, Wu). But they look to be in paler resin?

11. Hm. Rather odd, yes?

~Anrui

12. I've contacted Elfdoll. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of this. :)

13. It'd be cool if they were associated with elfdoll but it doesn't seem that way from their website, especially since they changed their names like they're a new mold or something. You'd think if they were trying to get away with something they wouldn't have soah and red's mold names on the elysium pictures though. I'm interested to see what elfdoll has to say.

On another note, the outfits are even sweeter now that I can see the whole thing.

14. interesting....they most definately look like elfdolls....keeping an eye on this thread, i can't wait to see what elfdoll has to say about them!

15. I was going to say "hmm that looks like Wu I wonder if he'll have a Belladonna-mouth..."

But since he IS Wu...oh well *waving weird ideas out of head*

What is Haul-doll? Why are they selling Elfdoll sculpts? O_o How come they're named differently but still called Wu and Soah etc. on the images? So confused...

16. I believe they only are customizing the dolls? On their website, the pictures they posted do have Soah, Red, Wu or Sooah on them.

17. 0-0
      Elfdoll?