1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Publication [Notice] Discontinuation of sales of all Little Monica products and final goodbye sales announcemen

Jul 29, 2022

1. [​IMG]

2. Very sad to hear about the company closing.
      Any chance you could offer the Dimitri gloomy head during the last sale? I have admired this head for some time, great sculpt. :(

3. Is the English site already closed? I've been trying to access it all day..can I order through the korean site?

4. It worked just fine for me last night. It looks like they just exceeded their daily traffic limit. The site should be back up once LM fixes it.

5. I ordered finally my Little Sophia. I paid via paypal and payment went through. It is stated on my order history as well. But I got no confirmation email from them. Anybody having the same issue?

6. Will your old comics still be available? your comics are so cute! I would love to see them on your Instagram if they're still accessible to read.

7. Is there any chance of the VIP Monica Head being available during the goodbye sales?

8. [Notice] Littlemonica last sale is about to end.

Hello, This is Littlemonica.
      Thank you for your interest in our last order.
      It will be until 30th of September. If you want to place an order, please do it before the date.
      It is not possible to give you exact information about estimated delivery date even if you leave a comment in Q&A or request.
      It may take from 3 months as earliest to 5 months as latest. We try our best to deliver your product as soon as it is produced.
      Also, please be notied that for oders from 1st of Aug till 5th of Aug, it was over the capacity so we send products as soon as your order is completely produced.
      In case of make up, it may take 3 weeks as latest. All order will be sold out status from 1st of October. We will close the site, Q&A won't be available neither.
      If you have any inquiry, please send email to [email protected].
      Again, we would like to thank you for your interest on our site.
      Thank you.
      www.littlemonica.co.kr