1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Nw petite dolls :D

Aug 21, 2004

1. Oh, Big News~~~ >.<
      I've got a Fresh image from Baby,Baby,Baby, Petie AI(a Cyworld AI club in korea)

They will be a brother or sister of Gabriel, and Rafel :D
      I Couldn't see in a person, only by images. anyhow, it is HOT News I think~*
      the schedule : Early September,
      Pcs : 20 pcs Each,
      one of them is limited version, one of them is unlimited version
      (do not know who is who. and shop manager said samething too; it seems that not fixed yet)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG both of them are so adorable!!(>.<)
      Lovely faceup and love them both very much!! :D

3. Aaaaaaaw they are too cute :D

4. Adorable! ^_^ They look so sweet and beautiful painted. Thank you for sharing this info with us, Anu.

5. I want a petit sooo bad, but the one i liked, raphael, wasn't unlimited XD

I wonder which archangel this one will be? Michael or Uriel? :33

6. oh wow!! they are so cute *squeek!8 thank you so much for the sneak peek!

7. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT news XDDDD

=} they look so cute *_*

8. I've heard that the top one is the limited (the one that looks like he/she is squinting a bit), and the one on the bottom is a standard. Aren't they adorable?

9. *jaw drop* ...... Oh my goodness. >.< I have a feeling my little Nemo is going to have a new sibling coming home in early September. They are so very gorgeous!!

Ee, I can only hope that's right. ^^; I hate to pick favorites, but the bottom one is so very adorable. <3 *wants*

10. So adorable! :chibi

11. They are both just *cute*... I like the second one a little bit better, because of the sad expression ^-^.

12. They are adorable, Anu! Thanks for sharing :daisy

I hope that the bottom one is unlimited, because that's the one I like best (selfish me, I know!) Can't wait to see more photos!

13. :D
      "Cute" is the first word coming to my mind... with a lot of exclamation signs.
      I love petites...

14. Ahh! When are these dolls coming out?
      I went to the CH home page, but they don't have anything about them :(

15. Cute! They both look like little kiddies! That's so adorable my teeth hurt.

16. I'm curious how big they are?

17. I thought they were 10 inches tall :oops:. Maybe someone that has one could tell us for sure, or maybe it is on the Custom House website :?

18. A CH Petite Ai is 30 cm, I think that's about 10 inches. Of course i could be wrong.
      -Am

19. but she said "baby baby baby" implying maybe they are smaller than petite ai?