1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nympheas dolls discussion thread

Sep 19, 2017

1. @Cattwo , they do look good together, lovely pastels.

2. I would LOVE to share your beautiful pics on my facebook group, do you have any place where i could share it (Flickr, instagram or facebook ?)

3. Thank you very much, @phanuel! I do love these two colors together. :kitty2

4. Thank you very much, @k6doll! Yes, I have a Flickr photostream where you can share it from: Cattwo's Catsy & Friends

Photos of Brioche and Mini Brioche are the latest photos on there, so they should be very easy to find. Looking forward to receiving Mini Sweet Candy, too, once I pay off the layaway this month. Thanks again for offering all these delightful dolls! I really love them! :kitty2

5. Just ordered the new Brioche on layaway! Very excited!

6. Congratulations, @monkeypizzasonic! I can well appreciate your excitement - Brioche is such a fun and fabulous BJD! :cheer

7. I was thinking about the new Brioche, and then started looking at the Chouchous on The Doll Peddlar site--something different and almost instant gratification--but was undecided.
      I opened up my Games Magazine and a tiny inchworm was crawling across the top of the page! I figured that was a sign so I ordered the Chouchou. I think he's going to be a lot of fun.

8. Congratulations, @phanuel! :cheer Chouchou is a lot of fun, for sure! I have a purple one that K6 did for a Clutter Gallery show, but as usual, very slow with taking photos of my dolls, that one included. I'd love to get one of tinier ones, a Chou, someday, should they be offered again.

9. @Cattwo I do want to see your Chouchou! Mine is "Strawberry tan", a shade of pink and was made for a Paris Fashion Doll Festival.
      A little one would be nice. In green, I think, like my enabling friend.

10. @phanuel - Strawberry tan is a lovely color! I may have misspoke about my Chouchou's color. I think the base color could be sweet candy, but not sure. He's painted in purples with a blue belly - if you can call underneath a caterpillar a "belly".
      A little green Chou would be nice! What I like about the tinier versions is that they come with 3 face plates. I really like being able to change the Brioche cats' emotions/expressions, thanks to their face plates. I'm not all that good at posing dolls, so it's nice to have those different faces to work with.

11. @Cattwo , Oh yes, I love the face plates, how could anyone be content with just one kitty expression?!
      I guess Chouchou is off-topic on DoA so I won't post my picture here, but I'm sure you'll see it on flickr.

12. @phanuel - I look forward to seeing a photo of him! If you ever take some photos of him with your Brioche cats, then I think you can post those here. Photos just have to include an on-topic doll in it, I believe.

13. thank you so much i will share you adorable pics !!

i'm so happy you love Chouchou, i didn't made him since long time but i have the project to cast him handmade and offer a tone of skins, it's just a project but i hope made it next year (now i have the Octopus and the little girl Lulla Hoop)

14. Octopus?! Must see that!

15. yes, here is she :
      i will try to open a kind of 'starter' sale cause she's huge and expensive and i'm not sure i will be able to produce her :)

Nympheas Dolls

16. Lots of jointing in eight tentacles! Posing should be fascinating.

17. The jointing is very impressive on that octopus! :fangirl:

18. Yes i try some drawing to see how she look with all tentacles cause we will reproduce the same x8, imagine how many joints she will have 0_0

19. LOVE Nymphaeas Dolls. Their fantasy-themed dolls (especially the mermaid ones) are gorgeous! I wish I was able to participate in the release of their pink dolphin mermaid doll. I forgot her name but she was GORGEOUS, there were also two skin tone choices (pink and mint), both of which are on my BJD wishlist. Does anyone know if they have dolls that are around the same size as Pukifee or LaTi Yellow dolls? :daisy

20. I don't made any dolphin... maybe you confuse with another compagny, i made a mermaid too, here is she :

[​IMG]