1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nytheriel's Feedback

Mar 15, 2011

1. Please leave any feedback for me here, thanks! ;)

2. Nytheriel bought my BBB Apollo and she was wonderful all throughout the transaction. Awesome communication, fast payment, she let me know when he arrived and I would love to work with her again. Thanks so much for your purchase and I hope you love your new boy a ton <3

3. Nytheriel bought some doll clothes from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and very good communication !
      I recommend nytheriel to other buyers and sellers :)

4. nytheriel bought a BBB elfkin from me. Was a wonderful buyer - paid so fast and was prompt in her communication. I highly recommend!!! :D

5. I bought a ResinSoul Li from nytheriel. She was EXCELLENT with communication- answered all my questions, "reported" to me anything she felt necessary (including last minute- there was a very small dent on Li's nose and she told me right away!). She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Thanks so much! &#9829;

6. Bought a RS Lu, she is absolutely gorgeous! Transaction and communication was fabulous! Shipped quickly...thank you so much.

7. Bought a RS Bao from Jill and the entire experience was wonderful. She was quick to respond to all my questions and he arrived withing a week. I highly recommend buying from her again <3333

8. I sold the Sleepingelf Bonbon to nytheriel. Everything passed great, the communication was fast and easy. The payment was prompt too. I'll have the deal with nytheriel in future with pleasure.

9. Nytheriel bought my Dollzone Fox and was great to deal with. She paid quickly and responded to PMs promptly. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Enjoy your fox :)

10. I traded my Impldoll Xavier for Nytheriel's Leeke Chouette.

The trade went fast and she shipped the doll super fast and well packed! The doll was clean and exactly as described!

She was easy to communicate with and super sweet ^^

I would recommend her to anyone and Buy/trade from her anytime!!!!

11. She bought a DZ limited dragon from me.

Nytheriel has been super kind, made a fast payment and always was answering my PMs. I do recommend her, she is pretty responsible and everything was easy and smooth ^^

12. I did a trade with Nytheriel. The head she sent me was perfect! She wrapped him very securely and he arrived two days earlier than expected! Would not hesitate to work with her again!

13. Sorry it took me so long to give you feedback, I totally forgot!

Nytheriel purchased a DOC Petsha from me and paid super promptly for her! I would recommend doing business with her and would sell to her again. ^.^ She's a great buyer and a very sweet person.

14. I bought a Dollzone MSD Boy Body from Nytheriel. Very fast shipping and awesome communication. I definately recommend her. n_n

15. I had the best trade ever with Nytheriel!! We traded my Resinsoul Feng for her DollZone Chinese Dragon boy. Communication was amazing and she was so trustworthy! She let me know when Feng arrived and was super sweet! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and I hope we can deal in the future! ^ ^

16. nytheriel bought my DollMore Banji from me. Everything went smoothly, with prompt communication and payment. Thanks.

--MW

17. I bought a DoC Petsha from nytheriel and I'm so happy with the transaction! She was great to deal with, very nice, and let me know immediately about a possible problem. I highly recommend buying from nytheriel!

18. Did a doll trade with this user, everything went perfect, thanks!

19. nytheriel is a great person to deal with. She bought a doll from me and it was a pleasure!

20. Purchased a Resinsoul Feng WS from nytheriel and it was a pleasure dealing with her. She communicated excellently and shipped quick. I'd for sure deal with her again.