1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

OasisDoll Discussion Thread Part 2

Dec 18, 2013

1. derilan85
      Yes, I tried that and posted the results here. Supia necks would have to be sanded quite a bit--other than that the proportion is really nice. My Supia body in the pics is old French resin and quite yellowed. Good candidate for an airbrush adventure :)

2. Yay, new thread!

Just throwing it out there, but has anyone tried an Oasisdoll head on an Iplehouse SID body? I'm specifically thinking of Linglan, but anyone will do.

3. Hi. Anyone know what exact resin colot is the oasisdoll?

4. It's a very pale pink. And as I learned, without a faceup, they will appear ghost-white if you take a picture with flash!

5. Can any pinkish white body from any company (mainly Chinese) will do? I am thinkinh of putting it on a Doll Love girl body

6. She matches up pretty well with Angel of Dream pink resin. Haven't tried her on my DZ pink body yet but that would probably be a decent match as well. I'm not familiar with Doll Love so I can't offer an opinion on that.

7. AOD and DL are related so they both probablt use same resib. I better try that out

8. Anywho has anybody tried oasisdoll and SQlab together?

9. Here is an old pic of Ling (my Linglan):

[​IMG]

Does anyone know a good place to buy wigs for these girls? She is wearing a Nine9 Style wig but it tends to slide off a little. I'm trying to find a wig that will stay firmly on her head.

10. Try Dollmore, Luts, Leekeworld or any company. Licht wigs are very good.

Yumeko-chan, can I see your Linglan undress? I might add the AOD body in the lisf

11. Is this ok, or would you prefer a full-body shot?

[​IMG]

12. I prefer body shot standing but that is fine, I will add AOD to my list.

13. Does anybody know where to find pictures of a it girl body? As well as a description of its posability? I would like to see the joints when they are 'used' like when the girl is sitting or having her lower legs under her? And the elbow joint as well?

14. Lilla, you can follow the link in the first post to Sarina's old blog - everything you need to know is found there.

*ETA* Check out Sarina's initial release pictures of the ITgirl body, it should have a range of poses. If there is a pose you want that isn't found on her blog, let me know and I can try and take some pictures for you.

15. Thanks Chizzie_Shark. Does she stand fine/is well balanced?

Double post because the Edit function does not work for my computer:

Another question: Does the $540.00 full body include high heel feet, fist hands, eyes as well as normal legs and hands?
      And is it easy to switch between the pair of legs?

Thanks

Triple post - same reason as above.

Is the It girl body only double jointed in the arms? The info is very confusing as it is scattered all over the place.

Quadruple post: same reason as above.

By '$ 540.00 full body', I meant '$540.00 full doll'.

16. Lilla Here's the link to the body pics. It comes with the regular and fist hands and the flat feet and heel legs. My girl came with the heel legs attached--I've never changed them so I don't know how easy it is to do. The hook/wires seem a little delicate to me so I didn't want to mess with them...so my girl is a heels only type :)

The body is beautiful but has a few drawbacks. She doesn't sit up straight without a back support, seems the hip joint doesn't allow for her to sit properly on her bottom. And yes, only the elbows are double jointed. I still really like the body though. I bought her for my Elfdoll June head and it was just about a perfect match in skin color and is a perfect fit for size.

17. Thanks LisaMarie, I do like the body and I love Linglan face. I'll wait a little longer before making a decision.

18. Lilla Oh, I know how it is to make a decision. I end up comparing bodies, making lists and generally agonizing over the whole thing for some time before committing myself to a purchase. Good luck :)