1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Obitsu 60cm Male Optional Chest Piece

Aug 16, 2005

1. Hey all~

Just thought I`d mention that we found a male optional Obitsu bust piece in Akihabara last week. This is the first I`d heard of a male vinyl 60cm... has anyone seen anything about it on the online obitsu sites?

It`s the perfect thing for my Himitsu, but sadly I think the neck is too thin to support most male resin heads.... ;_;

2. what was the option? Beefy? :wiggle

3. my obitsu's dying for a male body. he's tired of rolling around. XD yea do u have a pic of it?

4. I checked on Obitsu's site and I found the optional chest part on sale here.

What's really strange is that the same site sells only female bodies that large. I don't know if Obitsu will be coming out with a male vinyl doll or if you have to purchase the female body then replace the bust with the male optional chest.

I hope it's the former because I would like to get a male companion for my Dollfie Dream and, at this point, my only options would be to either purchase a Super Dollfie, which is way beyond my budget, (it was enough of a struggle to afford a Dollfie Dream) or wait until Volks gets around to releasing a male Dollfie Dream.

If Obitsu actually comes out with a male 60 cm doll, I'll go with them since their vinyl dolls are just as affordable for me as a Dollfie Dream.

5. Ooh! Maybe there's hope for Charlemagne! (He's the boy twin of my daughter's twin Obitsu heads.) ^^

6. Interesting, but also somewhat freaky. (I mean, male top + female bottom = a little on the weird side, neh?) Hopefully this means they'll be releasing a boy soon (and, also, that Volks will follow their lead.)

7. I thought that the Obitsu female lower region was smooth, like Barbie. D:

8. :grin: Yeah, isn't it awesome? There's been some talk of this over on the Junkyspot forums. I believe my next doll will be an obitsu male.

9. This is awesome news! It really increases the chance of Luke getting a companion someday! I love the Obitsu eye-hole head and think it makes an beautiful boy. Karisu - Charlemagne is gorgeous and I hope he gets a body soon. But the real question is - has anyone tried a resin head on an Obitsu 60 cm body?

Eppie

10. It`s just a male chest piece like the large bust piece that you replace the regular Obitsu boobs wtih, I`d imagine. Obitsu doesn`t have a male body, but the female ones (especially the 2-part torso) have fairly slim hips, no genetaila, and would make a good bishounen without the boobs. ^^

Can`t post p@ics until I`m back in Canada, I`m afraid. ^^;;

11. I wrote to them recently, & they said they were bringing out a boy-doll, so maybe that will mean a more masculine head soon!

Lucy

12. Hopefully it won't look anything like their 1/6 males. :barf They are really ugly!

Eppie

13. well i hope they do come out with male bodies. So i guess we all have to wait and seeeee~

14. That big bust is freaky! O_o

Do Obitsus have round ladylike rumps? I can't tell from this angle, but the torso still has a rather femine curve...

15. http://www.parabox.jp/eng/60_body.html

Not as much as DD

16. My GODDESS those are some big knockers! :? *_* :oops: What really freaks me out is that they defy gravity! :o haha XD I think my DD2's breasts are beautiful just the way they are!

I think the male chest piece looks good on the obitsu female body (since it is genderless). It doesn't look weird. It would make a good bishi methinks!

The male bodies on most BJD (excluding Hound and Berman) don't have much in the way of prominent "male parts" as it is anyway. XD If it really bothered you, you could add on a little something with flexi-sculpey or whatnot. :grin:

17. They do, rather... he'd have a cute little tush!

Lucy

18. I hope the new parts include instructions! I ruined one of my Obitsu bodies trying to exchange a breast plate. No directions at all, just the part. ^^;;

19. How did you ruin it? It's a very simple process. :roll: Also, there is an online page at Parabox that gives the complete directions (with photos) of how to take one apart. I've done it several times. Also, they have replacement parts. So, depending upon what part you 'ruined', it might be possible to replace it. Hope you can get her fixed!