1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

[oceanmoon] Eun-Ryoung mong-yu(sleeping) ver.

Jun 5, 2008

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      From now on, Oceanmoon has decided to title the dolls with closed-eyes (or near-closed) as Mong-yu (Wandering in dreamscape) and to title dolls with half-closed eyes as Sah-yu (to Cogitate).
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mong-yu Eun-Ryoung], a girl of 26cm (YoSD size), Normal skin.
      A little lady in sweet slumber, [Mong-yu Eun-Ryoung],

Hush, make no sound now.
      It is late afternoon and Eun-Ryoung, our sunshiny girl is deep in sweep slumber.

Aren't you curious what world of dreams her feet tread upon?
      Now, let us embark upon an adventure into a world of dreams with [mong-yu Eun-Ryoung].

http://oceanmoon.biz

[​IMG]

2. Would it be possible to buy the sleeping head alone? I already have my Eun-Ryoung and she is so adorable, but I don't need two bodies for her. If I could switch out the heads for when she is sleeping or half-awake, it would be wonderful!

3. Will the closed fist hands ever be available?

4. Originally, Oceanmoon did not plan to separate body and head of Eun-Ryoung for sale. However, after we received and reviewed your thoughtful suggestion, Oceanmoon is to initiate Mong-yu Eun-Ryoung head (head only) sale, exclusively for our customers who had purchased Eun-Ryoung before.

Soon, the head-only sale notice will be announced and our shop will be updated accordingly. Just give us some time!

Thank you for your concern and affection towards Eun-Ryoung.

5. Originally, Oceanmoon did not plan to separate body and head of Eun-Ryoung for sale. However, after we received and reviewed your thoughtful suggestion, Oceanmoon is to initiate Mong-yu Eun-Ryoung head (head only) sale, exclusively for our customers who had purchased Eun-Ryoung before.

Soon, the head-only sale notice will be announced and our shop will be updated accordingly. Just give us some time!

Thank you for your concern and affection towards Eun-Ryoung.

6. [​IMG]

[Announcement: Exclusive sale of Mong-yu head]

Mong-yu Eun-Ryoung head sale: This special sale is exclusive and open only to our customers who previously purchased open-eyed Eun-Ryoung. Assent of sale is processed by matching personal information included in Order posting. Please note that payment is to be accepted after this validation process is complete, not before.

[ Composition ]
      With no faceup (Shipment takes 7 business days after payment confirmation.)
      mong-yu Eun-Ryoung Head / Acrylic eyes 16mm(Random color) /

With faceup (Shipment takes 14 business days after payment confirmation.)
      mong-yu Eun-Ryoung Head / Make-up / eyelashes / face protection cap / Acrylic eyes 16mm (Random color)

Extra $11.00 for the cuttest kitten ear parts (with magnets) !
      (For separate purchase of only this item, the price is $16.00.)

[ Pricing ]
      with no faceup
      [ mong-yu Eun-Ryoung Head+ Paypal fee + Shipping ] = $120.00
      ※ All Taiwanese/Hong Kong/Chinese order prices are $100. Make-up costs require additional $45.

with faceup (Eyelash included)
      [ mong-yu Eun-Ryoung Head + Faceup + Paypal fee + Shipping ] =$165.00

7. oh she is lovely! I do so love the Oceanmoon sculpts. I only just recently discovered you and I love Shou Ryo he is so handsome!

8. This is exciting to see a new doll company taking off. Gorgeous dolls!