1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

OceanMoon [Hwa-Lan] Pre-order sale begins now!

Feb 21, 2009

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[Hwa-Lan] Pre-order sale begins now!

20 heads are available for this pre-order.
      Afterwards, price will return to its usual rate.

Hwa-Lan is a 8 inch head and is compatible with SD13 boy body(the hole/throat diameter, to be more specific).
      For this time only, we will send a converting part (which will enable the head to fit on SD9, SD13 girl body) upon request for no extra price, yes, for free!

http://oceanmoon.net

If you can't see Oceanmoon's website, you could send us an order via emila.

Subject should be read as : [Name of the doll you are ordering/ Quantity/Skin preference(ex: normal skin, white skin)]

For example, Subject: [Hwa-lan/ 1/ white]

As for the content of the email, we need:
      Name/ Address/ Telephone #/ Yes or No for the converting part(for the neck)/ Date of payment

Our Paypal ID and Email address: shrclef@naver.com

2. I don't think anyone else posted a discussion for this yet so... Discuss here!

NVM, see link below... oops

3. Yep, sorry! Moved my post over there, asking mods to delete the one I made. Sorry!

4. Hwa-lan pre-order sale ends by March 31st. Afterwards, the regular price (that is higher than the pre-order price) will be set for regular sale. Thank you.