1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll [OCEANMOON] Tiny-class doll news (26~28cm)

Nov 17, 2015

1. All news regarding Oceanmoon Tiny-dolls will be updated in this thread as replies.

Please email us! :

Because I am not familiar with English, (my responses are translated by a translator), it is not so easy for me to navigate through DoA.
      Sometimes I am unable to track questions or inquiries via DoA, solely because I haven't been able to locate them.
      Please feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime with any questions!
      Thank you and have a great day!

Contact us : [email protected]
      [ oceanmoon.net ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Etsy Shop : oceanmoonBJD

Flickr : oceanmoon
      Twitter @oceanmoondoll
      Facebook : oceanmoon

#oceanmoondoll #ocmnfc

#1 Oceanmoon, Nov 17, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    2. #2 Oceanmoon, Nov 17, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    3. Sorry, to be clear: Eun-Ryoung of old & renewal will both discontinue, or is this the last available of the old mold? This girl in Hime appears to be Renewal sculpt, is that right?

4. Dear Lokinta,
      Hi!
      Discontinue is usually for all the types of doll mentioned in the notice.
      For EunRyoung, her previous molds (that were discontinued) disposed of, and the current version, New EunRyoung, is the latest version.
      If we re-release EunRyoung again, it would be an upgraded version from the New EunRyoung version.
      For now, we have only 1 New EunRyoung left, and we are accepting an order until this year, Decemver 2015.

As of now, we do not have a specific plan of re-release for EunRyoung after the last one's sale.

------------------------------
      +) If you really, really would like EunRyoung of past version, I do have one.

About 2 and a half years ago, to make New EunRyoung, I have made 5 replications of EunRyoung Origin (original clay mold), in Rosy Yellow tone.
      1 became New EunRyoung, 1 became New EunHo, and 2 were recently sold in Japan.
      And one is left.

It is a bit yellower compared to the newly produced bodies (due to oxidization), and the inner-outer surface of the head is not that even.
      Please inquire us for purchase only if you are okay with these facts. We do not want to misinform anyone in making a purchase decision.

http://oceanmoon.byus.net/zboard/view.php?id=image&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&category=4&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=13

For your reference, it is the same version as shown here.

Please email us! :

Because I am not familiar with English, (my responses are translated by a translator), it is not so easy for me to navigate through DoA.
      Sometimes I am unable to track questions or inquiries via DoA, solely because I haven't been able to locate them.
      Please feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime with any questions!
      Thank you and have a great day!

5. Oceanmoon's dolls are available in small quantities, as limited sale only.

Our dolls' availability is always limited to small quantities.

In order to maintain high quality, we do not overuse the molds; about 20 replications are made from a mold, and then the mold is discontinued.
      Once a mold is discontinued, we usually make upgrades to it rather than simply reproducing the same mold again.
      If you fall in love with a particular doll, the doll is usually available only in that time period.

Even if we receive re-release inquiries, if it is after a few months or years since the mold had gone out of use, we are unable to produce the same item.
      Because Oceanmoon is a small-scale studio, we are unable to keep the same items available for sale for a long period of time.

We believe for this reason, (producing only 20-or-so replications from a mold), we can call our sale as limited-sale by default.
      Our regular sale is not too different from limited-sale especially in the terms of quantity. We would like you to have this information in making a purchasing decision.

Thank you and have a great autumn!

6. Sell on Etsy : [A Little Bird, Lin] : Sold OUT

This full-set will be permanently discontinued.
      *Note : Lace (of clothes and wigs) may be different.

Regular face-up will be changed with the end of sale of [A Little Bird, Lin].
      For Lin, she is available for sale as regular sale*, not just as a full-set; so please take a look!x

#6 Oceanmoon, Nov 20, 2015
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    7. [​IMG]

Sell on Etsy : [26cm tiny girl body]

9th Girl Body (upgraded from 8th boy body) is all completed!
      Thigh parts have been updated, and the sudden deep bow -> head butt! doesn't happen anymore. :XD:

Meet the new body that can stand by itself, with improved stability!
      All of YoSD-class bodies from Oceanmoon have built-in space for installing magnets, for putting up wing parts. (at extra charge)

***Upgrades on 9th Body: Improvements from 8th Ver. Boy Body

1) Neck length decreased as much as the thickness of a silicon pad (in neck).
      2) Shortened arm lengths.
      3) Torso is slimmed : slightly more curved waistline.
      4) Lower body parts are newly sculpted : slightly rounder pelvis, front and back.
      5) Left knee became a little smaller (left from the doll's perspective), joint structure remains the same.

We have uploaded more pictures at Flickr, please come and take a look! : http://goo.gl/HvcpMY

#7 Oceanmoon, Nov 27, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sell on Etsy : [27cm girl body]

A sister body following 28 boy body!
      26.5cm(10.4inch) -> 27.9cm(11 inch), this body has grown taller!

1) Aesthetics
      If 26 bodies are roundy, chubby babies,
      27 bodies emphasize feminine, lithe elements with slim waist and sleek legs.

2) Compatibility
      Torso and leg lengths has gotten taller,
      and still all YoSD-class items are compatible!

Skin tone is smoothly compatible with V company's head,
      and also comes with a pre-designed space for installing magnets, for putting up wing parts.
      (Setting magnets inside the space on upper body is an optional purchase.)

3) Original Joint Structure
      Amazing mobility presented by Oceanmoon!
      Easier to pose than 28cm boy body.

26 bodies, although they are not double-joints, can fold their arms and legs up to 45 degrees;
      27, 28 bodies come with double-joints, and their mobility has greatly improved even more since.

[Arms and legs can actually stay folded, without putting up additional support. Pretty body line!]
      Our customers in Japan have been graciously sent compliments for Oceanmoon's dolls.

Oceanmoon's latest body, developed with 10 years of design experience and knowledge!
      We invite you to experience the quality.

We have uploaded more pictures at Flickr, please come and take a look! : http://goo.gl/HvcpMY

9. OCEANMOON News :
      On November 14th, a very first photo-shoot event had been taken place in Japan.
      It was a special gathering of Oceanmoon's customers and although we could not make it there ^^; it was indeed a very precious, memorable occasion!
      If you'd like to see the pictures, please search twitter by #ocmnfc (=Oceanmoon Fan Club) and #oceanmoondoll !

10. [​IMG]

Sell on Etsy : [Yuzuki]

Another head with a special smile, following LanWoo.
      Roundy mouth and a cute nose can seem baby-ish pretty,
      and depending on the face-up, can look sharp and defined.

Face-up by the doll designer accentuates the baby-like cuteness.
      This face-up is available for order only during a short period of time, and is not available afterwards.
      The only way to get the face-up afterwards is to order a full-set limited package; such handmade full-set release happens only rarely, perhaps once or twice a year,
      so please take it into consideration upon making your purchase decision! If you want the face-up with the doll, now is the time!