1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Octarine Feedback

Aug 24, 2016

1. Please leave your feedback below for Octarine Special Dolls

Octarine Special Dolls SPRL - Octarine Special Dolls

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. What did you order?
      Ringdoll Norman & Boyce head tan, shoes, accessory, eyes, wig

When did you order?
      24. Sept. 2016

How was the communication?
      Replies were fast, forthcoming and helpful, thanks so much again!

How easy was it to pay?
      I had some problems when checking out, but in the end it worked ;) Paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      The products in stock I got after one or two weeks, I think. The doll and the other products on backorder arrived during the first week of January.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      One of the doll eyes from Aimerai had the tip broken at the back, but since this is easily solved with strong glue (and only the front matters anyway) I don't see that as a problem - so I only bring this up for honesty's sake. Everything else was whole. :D
      Nothing was missing. :)

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      NA

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

3. What did you order?

- Doll Chateau Medusa Blank + A wig

When did you order?

- Extremely good! Received update messages on my order status upon asking and sometimes even when I didn't ask.

How easy was it to pay?

- Very easy using paypal.

- The doll wasn't in stock so it took a while to ship, as is common with doll production. The wig I ordered was offered to ship instantly but I said it was fine if it came with the doll.

Doll arrived during first week of February.

- Nope!

- Was missing my tracking code for my order but received it upon asking!

- Definitely!

4. What did you order?
      Ringdoll Xi with wig and outfit.

When did you order?

It was good!

How easy was it to pay?
      The option for PayPal payment wasn't displayed since it had been acting up, so I contacted Octarine and they gave me easy instructions on how to pay with Paypal. Payment went smoothly after that.

The making of the doll took some time (of course), but I think the shipping itself took a week or two. It's pretty standard when ordering from abroad (in my country anyway). The doll arrived at the beginning of March.

None.

They had the doll in stock, but the body and skin color weren't the ones I wanted and there weren't options for preordering the doll with different options. I contacted Octarine through email and they added the options to the doll's page. So yeah, they were very helpful. ^_^

Definitely!

5. What did you order?
      Ringdoll feet and few accessories

When did you order?
      11-06-2018

Very good

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through PayPal

4 days (items were in stock)

No

No problems

Definitely

6. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll hand parts

* When did you order?
      10/07/2018

N/A
      (received a message when item was shipped)

Very easy with paypal

Shipped 10/09/2018 (in-stock item)

No

N/A

Yes

7. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll RGMBody-03

* When did you order?

20th June 2018

Very good! She was so patient with me and all the question I had and she gave me regular uptades about the order status

Very easy by PayPal

The item was shipped to me as soon as it arrived at Octarine place (5 months later)

No

Definitely

8. What did you order?
      Luts Baby Delf Daisy (Real Skin Brown with face-up)
      Luts Baby Delf 2 pairs of extra hands (Real Skin Brown)

When did you order?
      28th of February 2020

Communication before ordering was excellent. Communication after ordering was non-existent. It was impossible for me to reach Octarine dolls with any inquiries or questions.

How easy was it to pay?
      Payment was made through Paypal so it posed no difficulty at all.

It took about 4 months for the package to reach my home. According to Luts the package had been sent to Octarine Dolls a month prior. I had to open a Paypal dispute and elevate it to a claim to receive a tracking code through Paypal.

Besides an unfortunate case of bad seamlines, due to no fault of the dealer, everything was accounted for. Nothing broken or missing. The official box however was damaged and the doll seemed to have been placed back into the official box quite haphazardly after a check by either customs or a quality check by the dealer.

Octarine Dolls handled communication after ordering very poorly. There was no communication whatsoever. I had to file a dispute and escalate it to a claim through Paypal to receive my order. I'd like to note that between the time of ordering and receiving my order that Octarine Dolls had decided to close and not much later it seems the owner had fallen ill.

Since they are closing down I assume I will not be able to order through them any longer in the future. Despite the awful experience it's a shame to see yet another European Dealer bite the dust.

9. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau bodies
      DC K-Body-12 - Résine : White Skin
      DC K-Body-11 - Résine : Grey skin
      * When did you order?
      Jan 3, 2020
      Very poor, as of time of writing I still do not know if the order actually has even been sent to the company.
      Easy
      At the moment, I'm waiting at 6 months with no word from Octarine on if they've even sent the order to the company.
      I have not recieved any items.
      The company has ignored all communication both through their own site and email
      No, they have essentially stolen the money from me (including shipping and taxes).

EDIT: 11 August 2020 - they have issued me a full refund, quoting that they are unable to fulfill the order. I would still not recommend buying from them and going directly to the companies themselves instead.

#9 ronnie92, Jul 31, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    10. * What did you order?
      Dollzone bodies + head, and accessories
      DZ Merlin - Résine : Normal Pink Skin (naked doll :no face up, no body blush)
      DZ Neveu - Résine : white skin (naked doll :no face up, no body blush)
      DZ heeled feet - F-G-56-01 - Résine : Normal Pink Skin
      Silicone wig cap : 1/3rd size
      Face protection : 1:3rd size
      * When did you order?
      Oct 15, 2019
      Extremely poor. After the invoice sent in November 2019, all communications stopped despite several attempts.
      Easy
      As of today, there was no indication of any shipment.
      I have not received any items.
      The company has ignored all communication attempts (three emails and a PayPal dispute).
      I will quote ronnie92 here: "No, they have essentially stolen the money from me (including shipping and taxes)."
      I am currently taking legal actions against them.