1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

oh gods please help! luts has screwed everything up!!!!

Aug 24, 2007

1. luts currently has over a thousand dollars of my money tied up, but i have no order details. i have no transaction record, i have no NOTHING. they rejected my card initially, so i called my bank to make sure they would authorize the large deduction that ordering dolls creates, and now i have multiple confirmation emails from their payment company that says my order has been processed, but i have no order #, no details, no transaction information, no NOTHING, and they have TWICE my money.

i've emailed them, but i really can't wait around to get this fixed, and i'm just not sure what else to do. luts is notoriously slow to respond to anything, and this is a really big damn deal. does anyone have any suggestions? i've already called my bank to get them to freeze everything so i don't get charged for a $600 order three times, but they said they CAN'T, since there are receipts and order confirmations and...something? i don't even know what's going ON, but i think luts has really just RUINED the fun of EVERYTHING for me. D:

any help is much appreciated--i'm seriously screwed if this doesn't get fixed ASAP.

2. Oh man, that's tough, but I'm sure things will be okay soon!

Try posting a message on their BBS, I've heard that's the best way to get in touch with them. It sounds like they have so many more problems now that they can't accept Paypal...!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
      Raven

3. thanks. i did post to the BBS, and hopefully someone will get back to me soon; i'm just really mad and bummed and hoping things work themselves out before i have to pay rent. because if not, i'm completely buggered.

4. Oh, man, that's horrible. I hope you get a response soon. :( Good luck!

5. LUTS is MUCH better at answering their emails. They should get back to you sooner than they ever would on the Q&A.

Don't worry. They will fix everything. :)

6. Hi

ive rung Luts before and they have a lovely woman there who speaks good english, may be worth the few $$ call.

They were really helpful to me.

7. thanks for the encouraging words, guys... mystical-maz, i might just give them a call if nothing has been addressed by the time i get off work tonight, thank you for the suggestion. erm...is there a menu or something where i can ask for an english-speaking person? if they were Japanese i might be able to get by with a few fumbled phrases, but i don't speak a lick of Korean... O_o

8. I think that's a LOT of people's problems!! Korean isn't easy to learn here in the states (or at least in my experience). However, if Korea is anything like most other Countries, If you just say, 'English please?' they'll probably understand and get you someone who speaks English =)

9. yeah, i know right? Japanese and Chinese are relatively easy to find at most colleges, but Korean is hard to track down.

10. wooww.....that's really frustrating!
      I hope LUTS accepts PayPal soon... >.<'

Anyway, if you receive any updates from LUTS, don't hesitate to share it with us...

11. That sucks =[. Sorry about that, I just hope they'll start accepting paypal/

12. Doctor F, Miakyou;

LUTS used to accept paypal, but due to problems with it... They stopped. A LOT of BJD companies in Korea have stopped accepting paypal due to the same thing.

13. Normally on the message boards, it takes Luts a day or night (depending where in the world you are) to respond. If they're incredibly backed up with questions, sometimes it takes two.

Unfortunately, in my experience, over the weekends, they usually don't respond at all. I don't know if it's because they don't work over the weekends, or just don't respond to email or what, but check on Monday, and by the end of the day you should have a response.

Wow, I really hope things work out for you. I wish Luts hadn't stopped taking Paypal. So many beautiful dolls I still wanted to buy, but now I'm afraid to try anymore. ^^;

Although, when I ordered my first doll there, I paid through my credit card. I had to send them a scan of both the front and the back of the card, and also my drivers license. After that they accepted, and I was able to order with no problems. That was over a year ago though. O_o

14. What about their eBay store? That still takes PayPal (I think). Has anyone had any problems ordering that way?

15. I had heard that you can still use paypal with their ebay store but its a real pain trying to get items in stock. When I tried to get a MNF El from them last year, it took them 2 months to put up an auction for it. By then they announced the Juri 06 head and the auction ended to early to qualify so it was all a bit of a mess. Someone recommended Liria to me a while ago http://fairyland.it.to/ I think she still takes paypal.
      Anyway, good luck getting the order sorted tokage :)

16. I think calling would be a very good idea at this point.

Carolyn

17. At least Luts is for the most part caught up on the Q&A. They had been behind five pages for a while. *_*

I hope you get things staightend out soon!

18. They've been swamped, but the emails were getting answered quickly. They'll fix it.

19. Well personally if you have a slow computer you could have added it more then once without realizing and not meaning to. If this is the case I doubt theres much you can do if you finished processing it. I wouldnt jump to conclusions and blame luts for this. I really doubt they could make your order charge over on purpose. I would relax a bit more and find out whats really going on.

20. No, it's the browser one uses...it should work with all, but it doesn't and even on the ones it does work, it can screw up.