1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oink oink to all Piggy lovers

Jan 29, 2010

1. Hi Piggylovers, gooooooooooood mooooorning

I am Banbhan a second edition Bubu Odoroki. I have four sisters, a Puki Puki Darjeeling named Ryuu, a Bobobi doll named Roís a Fidelia Firefly named Rati and a biggggg sister Obitsu named Rana.

My name is Banbhan is Welsh for Piggy, yeah my mom kept it simple. I hope to see a lot of friends here and before the thread got deleted let us bring it to life with a lot of boring stories or stories of boars so wake up and let us start to get out of our comfy beds and Yooooooooooooooooooooooo

[​IMG]

2. Hi Lilith85, do you have a BuBu too? He is so sweet

[​IMG]

3. An other picture of Banbhan and his family.

[​IMG]

Please send a lot of picture spam of your Piggy too.

4. here's some piggy love for all of you! :aheartbea
      Happy (early) Valentines Day!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. There are Elfdoll piggies, Kira KIRA piggies, DollFactory Piggies, CCC Piggies.......all the aorable little piggies!!!! I love them all!

6. tj001: I love the last pic, so adorable ^^

RoseAnn : You should post a group photo, it'd be interesting to see the different sculpts together!

Here is some piggy spam too :lol:

[​IMG]

This little pig had roast beef and this little pig had none! (inspired by the piggy nursery rhyme)

7. OMG, tj001, those pics in the glittery heart are priceless! Very creative! Kudos! And Ebony Dragon, that nursery rhyme scene is soooo cute! Love the poor little piggy that had none gazing longingly in the window! :)

Here's my little piggy, Finnegan (a CCC "BuBu" 1st edition), with his little piggy, Pippin....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Sorry to post twice, but I have to send some spam again.

[​IMG]

Oh he looks still so shy.

We need to send them on adventures.

9. Cool - what a nifty thread! I will share my Alice Cherry Blossom Family - house in process!

(edit) Oh a Contest! Squee! - Well then, I am posting my ShaZZHams!
      (SpHams, Posting Porcine Pics, Hamming up the place, Posting Piggies, Pic Hams, Piggie Pix - I could go on... - you know how Alice likes new clothsies!)

Whole house, Julia, Alice, Baby Julia, and the Alice Qee's
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Please only post photos of on-topic dolls. Off topic dolls and figurines must be pictured with an on-topic doll. Qees and Julia are not on-topic.

11. There goes my eardrum again..............Tiggy........support your Pig family they are so adorable. And I was waiting for your ....mnmnospamnmh..*_*

Gatodelsol as soon as you are ready with the Oath at the other site please start the contest.........:D:D:D:D:D.

12. Contest is awaiting moderator approval on the Games forum....

13. How about some....Pigtures ....or porktraits..of them?.....Guess that is rather too simplistic?

14. The contest is about posting an other expression instead of spam, ofcourse the best picture with the best word will win. Gatodelsol and I will decide about it. We are waiting for the approval from the moderator to open a new thread with this contest and hopefully a lot more in the future.
      Gatodelsol is in charge for the start of the contest with a great picture.

15. okay...I will try to get them all dressed up for their Boartraits today.....little oinkies are hard to get to sit still.....

16. Just got a message of Gatodelsol: the contest is not including pictures only suggestions sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, though at this thread we really appreciate all your great pictures.

17. Yaaayyy!!! The contest was approved and is now posted in the games section!!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356992

Please start submitting entries!! (And please do read the rules and suggestions! Please make sure your suggestions don't include any reference to pigs as, well, something we eat, as anything including ham, pork, etc. will be every bit as offensive to our piggy friends as the "Sp..." word!

Let the games begin!! :)

P.S. Some of you have already made suggestions in posts here in this thread. You will need to "formally" submit those entries to the contest thread!

18. Thanks for clarifying, MuJa. Now, with that said, if you want to include a picture with your contest entry(s), all the more fun, and that would be great!!! Just wanted to be clear that a picture is not required to enter!

19. Oh yes indeed I have...all three live here in the piggy house....and they are as cute as can be.....