1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Olleaf] Olivia

Jul 14, 2010

1. She's pretty! How much is she going to be? And how tall is she? :D

2. Hello~^^
      This is Olleaf.
      Olivia is 58cm.
      Thank you for interest.

3. She is beautiful! When will she be available? Price?

4. I am a little confused about the connection between Olleaf and Little Monica. Does Olleaf make the heads and Little Monica makes the bodies or are both parts made by Little Monica or is there a new Olleaf made body that Olivia comes with?

Will the head be sold on it's own later on?

Thank you!

5. She's up for sale now :) I added new links and images in my first post ^^
      Sorry for the late update :sweat

6. Yes, she's definitely on Little Monica's girl body. And indeed it's written in the bottom of her page that Olivia is sculpted by the same sculptor as Little Monica (and nDoll too, to mention all). The sculptor's name is 鉉 (Hyun), or Sun-Hyun Lee as LM wrote in their site. What is worse, the faceup and the lack of photography almost make Olivia doesn't look like Hyun's doll. I'm a devoted fan of his/her sculpts and at first sight I didn't believe that Olivia is his/her sculpts, it took me some time to look more closely to be really sure that she's indeed sculpted by Hyun... When I first saw nDoll's dolls I was almost sure at once that they're sculpted by Hyun.

I also find it weird that Olleaf is selling LM dolls without anything in their front pages that states that they're LM dolls, though indeed in the individual doll page it's written that the manufacturer is LM. Not that I'm accusing anything though, I know LM has a wide basis of dealers and it seems like their sculptors love to sculpts for other companies without prior notice :sweat

**after searching through Olleaf site**
      Found this on the notice :

Well that clarifies everything :sweat
      Sorry mods for posting this in the news thread, just want to make sure everyone knows ^^

7. Dear all customers ~
      Hello~^^

This is Olleaf.

Thank you for your continued support.

Olleaf - Lovely girl 'Olivia' First release~~(Special free Event)!!
      Olleaf Special Free Event for the Olivia release Anniversary.

we are happy to let you know Olleaf Lovely girl 'Olivia' First release .
      So we have gift for you~

*** Special Event ***
      As an added bonus to celebrate Olleaf New Line release,
      the first twenty four customers to order Olivia will receive free
      Special Limited dress in image!

Thank you~

www.olleaf.com