1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Oo FM-ANIME oO - NEW ARRIVAL - 1/3 Sky Blue Little Party Dress

Mar 26, 2010

1. sure^^
      you just make down a note to me when you pay.
      thanks.

2. any size can change.
      you just mark down a note of the size and color in paypal for remind me^^

3. Sent you a PM. Please reply.

Can you provide shipping information in here? ^^

4. By airmail with tracking no.

5. Pls reply to my pm, already a month so I think my order should be ready to ship

I am going away on vacation so worried that when it ships to me no one is going to pick up my order and it will either get lost or return back to you.

6. Do you have wigs in YOSD (6/7) Size? Thank you. :)

7. any wig can be change except #Momo wig.
      you just write down a note to me of the size and color you want in paypal is OK.

8. '' ONLY ONE , NOT MORE!! ''
      Many special dollife glass eyes are updated.
      BUY THEM BACK NOW!!!

9. It would be more appropriate to email your question directly to Venus either through here or through the FM-Anime website. I've bought from her many times and she will answer you.

The time span you are quoting is pretty much how long it took my last order too so I'd hazard a guess that you should get them soon.

10. oh, i'l try that ^_^
      i realize now that my last post seems kind of mean :S ^_^; it's just i ordered at the same time i ordered my first doll, and he's here already... i ordered purple eyes from a different site and they came within two weeks of ordering, and i was a bit scared that this was takeing so long >ive been ripped off on cosplays before< DX
      well, i'l go send a message =3=

11. Are you received the items you bought??
      If not, please give me your order no. then i check for you.

12. Uhm... I dunno if it's just me, but your website is coming up as an "attack site"? Something about it having malware or some business...

13. Is anyone else getting this notice while accessing this site?:
      The website at www.fm-anime.com appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that hosts malware can infect your computer.
      For detailed information about the problems with this site, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.fm-anime.com.

14. Getting the same message with firefox

15. I'm also getting that message.
      Using FireFox as well.
      Tried IE and I'm not getting that message.
      Nothing coming up on scan either.

Those with weak security programs probably shouldn't try to access the site until it's cleared as to whether or not it does have something attached to it.
      (Please watch out for something called "AV Security Suite" or "Security Suite", it tries to 'scare' you into buying their false security program, causes a lot of system problems.)
      I wish to add that it's almost never the website's fault for having a virus attached, usually some other person links it for whatever reason.

16. In case it does do this run in safe mode use malwarebytes and quick scan. My computer has been in the shop dued to the security/ anti virus, virus program. This is the most common way to save your computer. Hopefully the site is just having a minor program glitch with security issues.