1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orange Tea Dolls

Dec 27, 2014

1. She
      She is absolutely gorgeous! I really love how you have her styled, especially the good touches on her face. The color of her resin and the gold set each other off so nicely.

2. Thank you. I’m absolutely smitten with her!

3. Sorry for the spam! I just think she looks so cute in this outfit... and that booty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. She looks gorgeous :D:D

5. I love seeing her every chance I get!

6. Yay! I have been waiting for this!

7. Ordered mine and she was marked as "in stock". Does someone know when the dolls will sent out? Or if this was a mistake how long the progress usually lasts?
      And has someone any recommendations for shoes till now? :dance

8. Finally managed to get one! A tan one. =)
      She quickly arrived in New York, then I guess went window shopping until she dropped, and woke up in New Jersey nine days later. I was afraid she was going to get drunk and end up in Canada, but she found her way home today!
      Safe and sound, no real clothes yet, in need of a faceup, and winter just descended, but happy she's here!
      I love how expressive she is!

[​IMG]Orange Tea Doll Pollet by aernath, on Flickr

9. She's gorgeous congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do with her :)

10. For those who are in need of clothes look for curvy Barbie. Stretchy leggings fit well and dresses too

11. Curvy Barbie! Sweet! Thanks!
      Also found out my girl fits some Dollmore Dear Doll sized clothes.
      Still looking for shoes.

[​IMG]Orange Tea Doll Pollet by aernath, on Flickr

12. [​IMG]
      got my girl a couple weeks ago and waiting on her faceup! I’m in love with her cute little body and sass! Can’t wait to get her back!!!

13. These dolls are so cute- I've been wanting to get one. Her instagram says that orders were last open in November... but the website seems to be accepting orders unless I'm reading something wrong or she just didn't take it down?

I wonder if I can get one?

Can anyone tell me how she sits? The recent girl- ("Pollet" I think)

14. These dolls are adorable and unique! :love

15. Congratulations!!

16. It turns out you can SQUEEZE them into Rainbow high doll clothing- kinda... and shoes!
      [​IMG]Orange tea by Galacticatt, on Flickr

17. *GASP* the underboob! :mwahaha These little ladies are the cutest!

18. Does anyone have any suggestions for clothing for Pollet, other than to sew them yourself? Is her body size similar enough to one of the more common BJDs (maybe Kikipop?) that I can search on Etsy?

My poor girl is still very much sporting her ill-fitting garments... and I'm not sure what to shop for.