1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Organizing your doll clothing?

Feb 25, 2020

1. As my BJD clothing is piling up more and more, I decided to sort it into different clothing boxes, both by size and styles.
      Sorting by colors and using remind notes sticked on the box also helpful.
      When you have a lot of things, I think an organized sorted collection will be great in case you want to find a suitable suit for your shooting instead of digging all thing up for searching what you really want.
      Eventhough it's just all my own opinion, I tried it myself and found it specially handful myself then I kept this as a good habit.

2. I have a cute little treasure chest that I've been storing clothes and parts in. The only thing is that now the chest is getting full, and now that I have SDs, there's less room! I plan on getting a short drawer to put all my doll clothes in, organized KonMari style. I have a good feeling I can easily stuff a lot of clothes and other doll-related accessories in there...

3. I put them in this order: Set, Size, Styles, Color. I use reclosable plastic bags. I also put a picture of the doll with the outfit in its specific set, so I know what that set would look like. Hope this helps!