1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orient doll tiny clothing?

Mar 18, 2008

1. Im really thinking about getting an orient doll tiny, but all their clothing is pretty much sold!

Anyone have any links to the best clothing sites for these? i looked at the ones i could find, and they seem to all be links to the market place :doh

Can anyone give us a hand??

xxx
      :aheartbea

2. I buy Kelly/Shelly clothes off EBay for my SO girls.They fit pretty good.

3. I have a little So Dong (Sprinkle) and I usually get Kelly clothes for her, but the pants are a pain and the little undies in the skirts and dresses need to be cut out. I also have Bratz baby coats, underwear, and skirts for her. Sometimes she can fit into a Bratz Kid skirt, but nothing else and she can wear normal Bratz stuff with the sleeves cut down and the skirts are a bit long and so are the pants, but they're easy to cut down. It's kinda cute though. Also the little Disney royal princess babies (the tiny ones) have cute dresses that fit. My little Sprinkle has a nice blue dress. Some random doll clothes may fit, I'm always on the look out for new clothes that may fit her as I want her to have a huge wardrobe, so I may be able to add to this later.

4. This is my OD-Ji vamp. Click little pics for larger ones $$$$$$$
      [​IMG] Mad Hatter for Kelly by Mattell
      [​IMG]Wee Patsy by Tonner/Effanbee
      [​IMG] Handmade in Kelly size by Mary-lee, DoA member

5. Most of the kelly fantasy outfits tend to fit rather well. Regular clothes are a hit or miss most of the time. I knit outfits for these little ones. I am currently offering my ducky outfit (fotos will be posted within the next week) and my hats. Working on a dress pattern. CHeck out my work at the bottom of my signature.

6. I have something else to add. The Only Hearts club lil kids doll's clohes are a nice fit for my Orientdoll tiny. My sprinkle looks so adorable. I'll edit this with pictures when I can take some.

7. Sizes 10-13cm Boneka dresses fit nicely. The 13cm are a little long, but depending on the style and your preferences, it can work. Since I like old fashioned little girl dresses, with smocking and embroidery, they are perfect for my dolls. I think 10cm is the size originally designed for Helen Kish's Kishlets.

The bad thing is they are very hard to find, but I have found them at Denver Dolls, Let's Play Dolls, Annette & Friends, and sometimes on eBay.

http://www.denverdoll.com/petites_creations6inch.php
      http://www.letsplaydolls.com/boneka.shtml#FOR 4 ½
      http://www.afdoll.com/

Sabrina :kitty2

8. I like the clothes for the McDonald's Madam Alexander dolls for my So. I found a couple of large collections on ebay. Some parts are plastic and not every thing fits but some stuff does and I found several large collection that made it very affordable. I got some very cute little dresses and a red riding hood cape. Sometimes you have to adjust or add snaps but that isn't to difficult.

9. If you're looking for jeans you can get them from Denver Doll Emporium. They fit perfectly, have very detailed top stitching, working back pockets and little gold/copper 'rivets'. Here is the link..

http://www.denverdoll.com/hauteSharon.php

10. Spampy's Puki teeshirts fit if the armholes are wide enough. You can tell her to make them a little wider for the OD So's wider fingers. Spampy's Puki jeans fit well, too.

Here are the jeans with a teeshirt on a So Ye (left).
      [​IMG]

Here are some pyjamas:
      [​IMG]

#10 bakayaro onna, Mar 30, 2008
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    11. Here is Penny, my So Sun, wearing an Evi outfit (Evi is a Shelly clone made by Simba) and shoes and socks I bought from Dale Rae.

[​IMG]

12. Here is Bunny, my OD So Dong
      She is wearing the Only Hearts Club Lil Kids clothes and Kelly shoes
      [​IMG]

13. My mother's OD So Vampire Ji in a Kelly dress with OD bloomers and socks:
      [​IMG]

Bodkin (OD So Ye Winged vampire) wearing Kelly/Tommy shorts/shirt:
      [​IMG]

Tommy clothes:
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These are Calvin Klein or something-like-that overalls for Kelly/Tommy.
      [​IMG]

So boys and girls can also wear the Licca little brothers and sisters clothing. I think it's called Heartland? I don't have any closeup shots available at the moment to show you.

#13 bakayaro onna, May 5, 2008
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2018