1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdolls choco vampire discussion

Jan 24, 2007

1. I got an email notice that they were shipping. I'm very excited. I opted for no faceups though so dont know if they are shipping faster because of it.

2. Congrats Selmada. No word yet on shipping from DDE on my dolls

3. No news from Dolls and friends about mine either. Groan.

4. I got an email last night. My tinies have been shipped, there is even half a chance they will be here intime for the doll meet next Saturday.

5. They're HERE!!! (happy dance! happy dance!)

I picked up two little chocolate vampires from DDE this afternoon, and they're ADORABLE!!! Apparently Orient Doll didn't send eyes with them, so scrounging around the store I turned up a couple pairs of the Orient Doll sized cat eyes, and I think they work really well.

Edit: Sorry about posting a photo. Didn't know I wasn't supposed to. My bad. (D'oh!)

6. Hmm, no eyes. Good to know. I will have to dig up some 8mm eyes now it seems. I think I have some defualt eyes for Laches floating around.

7. The normal skin and snowskin come with no eyes. btw if anyone is looking for 10mm eyes Ginarolo has some in purple glass. I saw them at the meet

If you get the tanned dark chocolate one it comes with eyes

8. They were sending DDE the eyes in another shipment, I believe. I was just fortunate to have found a couple pairs of the cat eyes wandering around. But since they're "Orient Doll Random" anyway, and the pink look just gross, if you have a specific eye type you wanted you should go ahead and get them anyway.

These are great little dolls. I can't get over how chocolate they look! I need to paint up their wings, but aside from that they're perfect!

I can't wait to see other people's pictures!

Edit: Also, all of my normal skinned came with eyes, but I got them all through Denver Doll, so maybe that's just a Denver Doll thing?

9. No, my normal ones came with eyes as well, and I ordered direct from OD as head/body. They just weren't put in the doll. I tend to use Masterpiece 6mm anyway, so it won't be tragic if there isn't any from OD.

Did yours have faceups? So far the only ones I've seen were blank, but I ordered mine with a faceup, so I figure it's probably still a little while longer for me.

10. I want to see pictures!

11. Me, too! I haven't found any yet! I ordered a snow skin Vampire Ye girl from Denver Doll.

12. Lobelia posted pictures 2 or 3 pages back. I just emailed dde asking if they have my dolls yet.

13. I need to get in touch with OD because my tracking number from last week still doesnt work (so not a time delay thing).
      But about eyes, someone asked and OD replied that chocolate come with eyes and the new winged white/ns ones do not. Website supports this
      White/NS
      Vampires + Winged bodies

* Tall : 12cm
      * Eyes size : 8mm
      * Foot size : 1.7cm

Details :
      * Doll Case
      * Doll Cushion
      * Four Wings

-Option
      * Basic Skin / Snow Skin
      * No-makeup / Make-up
      * Girl body / Boy body
      * Head type

Chocolate
      Vampires Chocolate skin ver.1

* Tall : 12cm
      * Eyes size : 8mm
      * Foot size : 1.7cm

Details :
      * Doll Case
      * Doll Cushion
      * Eye : 8mm Acrylic eyes, Color-Random
      - The picture of vampires are using Glass eyes.
      * Seven Wings

-Option
      * No-makeup / Make-up
      * Girl body / Boy body

So if you ordered the new winged white or ns and got eyes it was a bonus. If you ordered chocolate and didnt get eyes, they owe you eyes.

14. Hey Clochette!

Hopefully it was me you were talking to. :)

So far, all of the Orient Dolls I've gotten from Denver Doll had faceups, including my two little chocolates. Maybe they send out big bunches of dolls (like to a doll store) before they send out the individual ones? Dunno.

I think you're going to love them though. They're all chocolatey and sweet. I keep having people threaten to lick them. Ewww.

Wendy

15. Groan, my dolls showed up at Dolls and friends, but they have the wrong heads, waiting for the right ones.

On the good side, my kitty doll, Ant, shipped. I wonder which will make it here faster?

16. they are here!! so wonderful and so cute. (and so small). I've got eyes in one and now need to take a break so i can put the other ones. I've got eyes on order form Leeke too (red ones) that will go for one of the more mundain green shades when they arrive.
      So cute. the Chocolate really does look edible.
      Pictures will follow once i can find my card reader!
      (no faceups for those wondering)

17. I just ordered a snow Ui boy, with no faceup, as my very first doll. Literally, the first doll that I have ever picked out in my life. I was always more of a plushy person.

Still very much a plushy person (I have about 6 hand-made plushies in various stages of assembly in my studio), but I have made room in my heart for art dolls and BJDs as well.

I love the bubbly posteriors on these guys. And the sweet, pointy ears. And the wings. And, and-

*Melts into one big puddle of "Awww".* :love

I plan on tinting my guy blue, with some creative blushing and possibly a very delicate application of RIT dye. He'll mostly be wearing his bat wings, for a dragon-boy look. Then I want to make him itty-bitty harem pants and a vest.

I am a very short person with very small hands, so I love working on a miniature scale.

18. Denverdoll got their faced up dolls but not my non facedup dolls. :(

Blackrose curious what heads did they have for you? Maybe OD got confused?

btw if anyone doesn't want extra wings I may be interested in picking up some extra

19. They send a Chocolate Ye head with makeup and no Ji head.

Since they said they would not do white makeup on a chocolate head, that means I would have to wipe it, so I am not going to pay for something, I would have to just take off.

I ordered a chocolate Ye and white Ji, no make up.

20. I ordered a chocolate Ye and a White Ui. I wanted them both without makeup since I wanted to do the chocolate in gold and turquoise. The white I wanted to do with brown accents They sent Denverdoll only faced up ones.