1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdolls choco vampire discussion

Jan 24, 2007

1. SuzyStretch posted this picture from the most recent Vancouver meet!

[​IMG]

GAAAHHH! Too cute! Can't wait for more pictures of these sweeties!

2. I cup of cocoa vampire. I always wanted to take a picture of a doll in a teacup. :)

3. How cute! I can't wait to get mine. They shipped a day or so ago. Hope they get here soon. I ordered a chocolate Ji and a NS winged Ye. Made the cutest little jewelry box modification for my Ji. I hope she likes it. Would post a pic but for some reason I can't seem to be able to upload any of my pics (yes they are the right size and format, and no I don't know why). I think computers hate me LOL!

4. Do you have the picture uploaded to a photo website like flickr or photobucket? If you want to try posting the link here we can try and see if we can figure the problem out.

I really want to see the jewelry box! :lol:

5. Thats my chocolate. I have a white too (niiether with face up yet).

I have some pics from that meet, including the little chocolate girl trying to sneak into the pastry counter, wrapping her arm around a choclate delight and another rubbing her belly in delight. And yet another of her hiding in topiary.

I cant find my card reader so cant post pictures until i do.

But I have to say I love these guys, really, really love them.

6. Congratulations Selmada so yu got your tiny vampires

7. Yup. they appeared on friday afternoon, just in time for the meet on saturday! I was amazed at how well the detail on them is.

One thing to mention (cant remember if was before), unlike the BC and Volks with wings, the magnets are on the outside of the resin. I think this is because they are so tiny and the resin already a bit thinner. But with no wings, you will have two metal dots on the back. I dont think it matters but thought I'd let people know.

I'm seriously thinking of ordering more. Seriously thinking about it.

8. Oh, they are so cute. I can't wait until I get mine.

9. Thanks delicateangel. I have the pics on my computer. I will post them to my website and see if perhaps from there they will load, or at least the link so you can see. Will try when I get home later.

10. From happiest to saddest, have I got this right?
      So Ye, ears up, definitely a smile
      So Ji, ears downish, hint of a smile
      So Dong, ears up, neutral
      So Ui, ears down, almost sad mouth

I'm having the hardest time trying to decide which expression I like the best. This will be my first vampire tiny. :)

This is a little OT, but I'd also like thoughts on all of the skin colors. Is the snowskin very white-white? Which do you like, and why? Thank you!

11. Selmada: yes I saw that . The magnets are poking through the skin. I have to say though probably had to be done that way since it's a one piece torso

12. Ahh, they are too cute. The chocolate is going to make a great drow.

13. I have a snowskin Ji. He's very pale, but not white-white. More a very pale ivory.

Here's a link to a picture:

http://web.mac.com/mikkirm/iWeb/Site/Pippin%20and%20Ji_files/IMGP1681.jpg

Hope this helps!

Michelle

14. Michelle,
      Thank you for your note and picture. I'm still so wishy-washy which little vampire I want the most. Mebbe that means I need to buy more than one??!!??!?:o But wait--I can only get one at a time!:lol:

15. Ah, I am so jealous. I am still waiting for my pretty boy and girl. They are All so cute.

16. Arghhh. I know I cant resist for long. Yours are so adorable. Did you paint the wings yet? I havent tried, but want to.

17. I haven't heard about my little ones in awhile though I may have to wait til April or May o pick them up as I splurged. I'm happy for now seeing other's little ones