1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Orientdolls choco vampire discussion

Jan 24, 2007

1. I alread got their wigs. I have 2 white fur ones and 2 black fur ones. Since their names are going to be Kuro and Shiro, they can just switch wigs when ever they want.

2. I got one wig when I ordered, but so far, I like them bald. I'm going to keep playing around to see if there is a hair look I like, but really, they are so cute bald (and even nekkid) that I'm not worried.
      (and while cute nekkid, I will confess that since they can wear kelly and bratz baby clothes, they have more of a wardrobe than I do)

3. The tinies *do* look awfully cute bald and nekkid... I'm waffling between trying to knit or sew them a tiny simple wardrobe, and just letting them cavort in the nude. I just wish there were more boy-clothes available in that scale!

I'm also quietly amassing a number of eyes in case I don't like the eye color with which they arrive. So far I've got charcoal gray, purple, light green, blue green, and blue... I *think* I've covered my bases.

4. I just paid off my two winged dollies from Denver Doll they got them last week.

So hopefully I'll get them soon

5. My Tinies showed up in Washington correct this time. I said wait until Thursday to ship them, since I would be gone this weekend. And wouldn't you know they made it here in 2 days. they tried to deliever them on Saturday. Grr. So that means, they could have made it by the time I left on Friday. Dang it. Oh, well. I am going to pick them up tonight.

6. I just got my two dolls they are so cute but the chocolate one was missing its eyes which it should have come with.

The snowskin makes a perfect white chocolate doll

7. I got my little tinies faces put on. I actually could put the chocolate boy's face on in white pencil.

Baby Naruto is still waiting on his wig and clothing. I am thinking of buying a stuffed animal and scalping it for the fur.

I think this might work.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/blakrose/sets/72157600094419761/

Sorry, my camera can not take good photos up close.

Oh, I totally love them in everyway. They fit Kelly stuff fine. Baby Naruto is wearing a short set for Tommy, I had to struggle to get him in it, but when I did he looks fit.

I am looking for a Ui normal skin head now.

8. I'm so glad they are there. Adorable eh?
      Hopefully you get the eyes soon.

9. My So Dong Vamp girl arrived yesterday. She is snow white skin with blue eyes and even my hubby thinks she's absolutely adorable! Today I'm going to try making her some wigs. There's a meet-up in Phoenix on Saturday and I'm hoping to have her ready to go by then. If I do, I'm sure I'll have photos to share afterwards. :)

10. Selmada: I luckily have had glass eyes waiting for them

11. My snow Ui boy arrived today! I was squealing with glee all the way home from the post office. I'm especially excited as he is my very first doll. It was definitely love at first sight :D

I've got him wearing a silver fur wig, and black 8mm eyes (they're actually really dark grey, not black). Eye installation was pretty easy. They're stuck in there with some lightweight Sculpy at the moment, as I had some just laying around. I like the slight heaviness that it gives his head. For some reason it also seems to make posing him easier.

I suspect that I'm going to have to re-string him, as he is extremely tight right now, and his limbs don't want to stay straight. I did untie the knot in the string and tie it a smidge further up, which helps a bit, but I think that he really needs a slightly longer string.

All in all, considering the fact that he is my first doll, and a tiny at that, I've actually been impressed with how durable and easy to work on he is. I'll be doing my own face-up and body blushing, so I'm relieved that I feel less nervous about that after getting to play with him for a bit.

I guess years of decapitating My Little Ponies to rehair them has made me pretty comfortable with dismembering and reassembling my toys :sweat

12. My little girl and boy just came in. Here is their post. :) They are just so cute.

13. Some of the Kelly outfits are too small but others fit perfectly. The ladybug outfit fit great (that's what my gal is wearing right now) but most of the ones in the "winter" pack did not fit well. I just finished a onesy for my little guy and will post pics soon.