Update Other Side Kobalt - Pre-Order Opened - Update on make-ups

Oct 1, 2016

1. [​IMG]

Other side Kobalt is available on pre-order exclusively on Octarine.
      You can get her in three resin colors.
      Fair Skin, Light Tan, Dark Tan.

[​IMG]

Please note :

- There is no limit of order for blank dolls, although if we do not have enough pre-orders we will cancel the production and refund everyone who already paid for one (please do not let this happen. :3nodding:)

- Only 8 dolls with make-up will be available (7 actually, one has already been ordered ^^)

- 5 dresses are available (4 actually ^^- same as previous statement)

- French seamstresses La Reine des Pluies et le Moino have designed a carrier bag for Kobalt. You can order it derectly along with the doll on Octarine !

- If you need a lay-away, no problem, please contact us !

***For more details and placing an order click here.***

If you attend the Ldoll Conventions 3 samples will be displayed on our stand, and I will update this thread in a few days with fresh pictures of the dolls in the 3 different skins.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to PM me !
      :)

2. Kobalt samples arrived just this week. I can now show the 3 skin tones with more details :

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you have any question about this pre-order or shipping, or anything about the dolls, do not hesitate to PM me !

3. Here are a few pictures of the three dolls that we will present at the LDoll Convention.
      If you do not go to the LDoll convention, you can of course pre-order them and request a similar make-up.
      Square pictures are raw picture without light enhancement. The other pictures are to show the potential of these lovely dolls. [​IMG]

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me !

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Tags: