1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Painted Wings Feedback

Mar 4, 2017

1. What did you order?
      2 pairs of YH premium glass eyes.​

When did you order?
      During their opening promo February 14th.​

How was the communication?
      Excellent! Vivien answered all of my inquiries within 12 hours. I even received a personalized thank you email for the order with a request for feedback, and a very personal response to said feedback. ​

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through Paypal.​

How long did it take to ship?
      2 days, complete with a shipping notice, time estimate, and tracking number.​

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope.​

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I had a brief hiccup when I received the eyes and wasn't sure if the size said 14mm or 16mm. It was hand-written and could be read as either, so I wrote to them again with a photo to ask. Vivien responded in 3 hours with a comparative photo of YH's handwritten 14 and 16, and was very polite and professional.​

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely. ​

2. * What did you order?
      I ordered 8 pairs of YH glass eyes.

* When did you order?
      I ordered 2/14/17.

* How was the communication?
      Great! I didn't have any questions, but they contacted me with the opportunity to provide feedback. I didn't really have anything to provide, but they seemed very nice.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I paid via Paypal and it was very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      My order shipped out within 3 days.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No. All the items were present and safely packaged.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I had no problems. They were even nice enough to give me a partial refund for excess shipping cost paid, which was a very pleasant surprise.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! The experience was great, and everything was nicely packaged. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on their inventory in the future.

3. * What did you order?
      A pair of YH glass eyes.

* When did you order?
      2/26/17.

Communication was amazing. My package got delayed somewhere after it entered the US and they were very helpful in trying to find out what happened. They went above and beyond contacting Singapore Post and providing me with all the package details I needed to create an inquiry with USPS.

I paid via Paypal so it was very easy.

3 business days.

Nope, everything was there and intact.

Slight hiccup with the shipping (see communication section above). The company was extremely helpful, even though it wasn't their fault.

Definitely! They are so nice and it really feels like they care about their customers. The quality is the products is wonderful.

4. * What did you order?
      3 braided leather bracelets

* When did you order?
      March 15

Communication was quick and friendly.

Easy-Paid via PayPal.

I ordered on the 15th and my order shipped on the 18th.

Nope, everything was there plus a cute little doll comb.

I didn't have any problems at all.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes! I liked that I could see what items were in stock and what was a pre-order. Plus the bracelets I got are SO CUTE! Can't wait to get pictures of them on my boys.

5. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Rose Coral Bead Necklace in red and a Natural Blue Crystal Necklace.

* When did you order?
      I placed the order on March 20th.

I didn't have any need for direct communication with them, but they emailed me a receipt and a shipping notice.

I used PayPal and it was very easy.

It shipped a few days after I placed the order and I received it on April 6th. I chose Registered Airmail.

Nope, it was packaged well and everything arrived safely. They even included a baggy of colorful doll-sized hair elastics, which was very nice.

I didn't have any problems.

I definitely would. I hope they offer some Slim MSD sized outfits in the future. :)

6. What did you order?
      A pair of YH glass eyes

When did you order?
      When they did their soft opening

I was emailed right away with a thank you for ordering during our soft opening message as well as asked for feedback on my order. As I had no worries about my order further communication was not necessary.

How easy was it to pay?
      PayPal was used. So easy peasy.

They shipped it right away however I chose the air mail shipping option so I knew I would be waiting a while by default.

Nope.

N/A.

Definitely. The eyes were very well packaged, and I recieved a cute little gift bag of mini hair clips and hair elastics as well as a cute handwritten note thanking me for my purchase. Super smooth and satisfactory purchase.

7. What did you order?
      Outfit for Big MSD girl

When did you order?
      April 1st

Fantastic communication :D I had some questions to ask about the process time etc, Vivien answered them very friendly and quickly. There were absolutely no worries that were needed!

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! Quick payment transaction through Paypal!

I had to wait about a month and a half due to my order was an MTO. Shipping took right away after Painted Wings received the package. It took about 13 days to get to me when they shipped it.

No missing or broken items were delivered. Everything was packaged nicely :)

There were no problems. Everything arrived safely in a very reasonable waiting time.

Yes, I would definitely! Vivien was so friendly to notify me with shipping and other inquiries as I asked. The quality of the outfit was just absolutely amazing and the shipping time was quick even though it was an international mail ( I picked the cheapest shipping one). I am very happy with my transaction and the item that I have purchased. I am looking forward to ordering some more outfit in the near future for sure! <3

8. What did you order?
      2 pairs of glass eyes that were in stock and then a tank top and pair of jeans that had to be made.

When did you order?
      April 22 (for the eyes) and April 24 (the clothes)

One of the best I've ever had from a company. Vivien is very nice and answered all of my questions, helped me find the right clothes for my doll, and really took my feedback to heart and implemented my suggestion. Super cool.

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy. I used paypal.

The eyes took 5 days (4 business days) and the clothes took exactly one month.

No. Everything was great and there were even little gifts. :)

There were no problems at all. The only thing that I would like to say is that once the items leave their shop, shipping takes a while to get here. Not their problem, but just something to keep in mind in case you're in a hurry.

Oh yes. Definitely.

9. What did you order?
      When did you order?
      • Sept. 30
      • Good! I didn't have to talk to anyone directly, but my order receipt and shipping notice and everything were fine.
      How easy was it to pay?
      • Super easy with PayPal!
      • It shipped on Oct. 6 and arrived Oct. 19.
      • Nope! Everything is lovely. I even got a cute doll bracelet as a gift!
      • No problems here! Very smooth transaction.
      • Absolutely! Maybe not for something I want super quickly though; the shipping to me took a while.