Painted Wings Product Review

May 9, 2017

1. * What did you order?
      1x made-to-order jumper, 2x MSD Tshirt, 1x MSD jeans, 1x 16mm glass eyes, 1x headband, 1x leather bracelet

* When did you order?
      April 30th

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Price is fair for the quality. Reasonable enough.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, all items look exactly like the sales pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      The products are great.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives:
      - Customer service is prompt in reply. I managed to place my order on their last day of free shipping offer. Encountered some technical issues on their estore and they actually rectified it almost immediately! That's pretty awesome.
      - The items are of great quality. Loved the jeans and tshirts.
      - I liked the eyes and the details in accessories.
      - Free gift is simple, but it looks great on our daughter.

Negatives:
      - Made-to-order items seems to take a long time to make. 25-45 days for jumper is a tad too long. I might as well buy from Ebay myself. It feels like the product is being made elsewhere in the world and shipped to them before selling it to you.
      - If you ordered MTO and ready-stock items, they will wait for the MTO items to be ready before shipping together. Else, you have to pay for 2nd shipment. As I'm living in the same country (Singapore) as the company, I don't understand why I am still being charged USD4.80 for the 2nd shipment.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Right now, it's a mixed feeling. Perhaps if there are more interesting ready-stock items. I might steer clear from the MTO items from now on.