1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Panda FEEDback

Dec 22, 2011

1. I haven't been around for years... but I know I've bought some stuff and sold a doll in here before. Please leave feedback if you've made a transaction with me :fangirl:
    2. panda~ joined my Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was prompt and overall a very smooth transaction. Thanks so much!
    3. I've had a great pleasure to deal with panda~.

Sold my YoSD Lin and I couldn't be more happy about it. Panda~ is a professional, trustworthy and sweet person.

Thank you for a great sale experience! ^////^
    4. Panda purchased a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was pleasant and panda was a doll to work with!! Thank you!!!
    5. Panda bought a YOsd wig from me and it was a great transaction, quick payment, friendly communication ~ I highly recommend!
    6. Can't quite figure out how to edit my feedback thread. But I just wanted to add a link to my ebay feedback for future reference:

Nakuru00 on Ebay!!

thanks for watching.
    7. I sold a yosd Nana to Panda and it has been a perfect and very pleasant transaction: she's been very precise, communicative and very kind; I really couldn't ask for more. A great buyer!
    8. Panda~ was in the Licht GO I hosted. They were wonderful to work with, paid quickly and kept in contact during the transaction. A++! I would work with them again.