1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Parabox

Sep 6, 2008

1. I tried searching for posts on parabox, but couldn't come up with anything, so forgive me if this has been asked before...
      Has anyone ordered from Parabox before? I ordered a wig and a few other things, and its been 3 weeks, I've had on contact from them except for a broken tracking link sent a week after I placed me order. I sent a friendly message last week just asking for an update, but have heard nothing. Has this happend to anyone else? Or am I just an exception? I'd hate to think bad of a company based only on my experiences, and I do understand its an international order, but its just been such an awful experience to hear nothing!
      Thanks all!

2. I've done three orders from Parabox in the past, though none more recent than april mind. Purely wigs, doll heads, eyes, just small things. I had emails from them within two days and my orders were shipped within three and arrived within a week of ordering. To me there were very fast, reliable and everything was perfect. Very strange to me that you have recieved no response from them and a broken tracking number O.o They only ever contacted me to say my order was shipped and nothing more, so they don't communicate much, but for an order to take three weeks from Parabox is quite odd.
      It does concern me actually, I was planning on ordering another few things from them soon. Hope your order does come through from them, I've never heard of anything of the sort happening from Parabox before, either on boards or with my personal experience

3. Thank you for your reply. I've heard that their communicatin isn't great, but yeah, it took me almost three and half weeks to get my order. I am delighted with it now that its here, but I was a bit stressed by how long it took since I didn't know what was happening. Their clothes are just adorable, so I guess if I order from them in the future, I will just be sure to know it will take a while to recieve items :)