1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Patchmist 1/4

Apr 24, 2018

1. I'm totally in love in my new head - Mirror by Patchmist

I'm curious if someone have him (or other dolls by Patchmist) too?

[​IMG]

2. What a cute head! It is apparently sold through the taobao agent Crystal Yi and they wrote that it's only available on Halloween each year.
      Is the one in the picture yours? Was it easy to order it?

3. Yes, It was Halloween limited head :) It is sold out now. I didn't have any problems with my purchase and got a lot of nice extras with him.

4. Thanks for the info! I'm going to follow the fb page and am crossing the fingers for a re-release :)
      Also, would love to see what you do with him (and other owners, if there are any on this forum!)

5. I ordered a pink patchmist three eyes alien bunny doll second hand but brand new!
      I am so excited to see it...

6. That's so cool! Show him when he arrives

7. definitely !

8. Ahhh you got one! Congratulations! I've been hoping to see owner pictures! How are you planning to customize him?
      The sourcing agent says there will be another order this October as well! :dance
      I'm planning to get one then. I was in love with the head but had no plan for it until I switched up one of my character ideas and wound up kicking myself for missing out :doh
      I have a body and eyes and everything I'm getting ready for her, I'm planning to dye mine.

#8 Nyxy, May 2, 2018
      Last edited: May 3, 2018
    9. @SugarFirefly sorry to double post but I was curious to know how wigs fit with the elf ears? A lot of my dolls with them make their wigs fit strangely so I was wondering if Mirror is similar.

10. :) My Mirror is a boy. His name is Varja, and he is a familiar spirit belongs to Bat Prince (and son of the Death) from novel "The Magicians" written by my friends.

Ears aren't a problem, but his huge as for MSD head XD My smaller 8-9" wigs fits him well, or MSD wigs with elastic cap :)

Lorena Weber on Instagram: “#bjd #balljointeddolls #dollfie #dollstagram #patchmistmirror #vampirebjd #batprince #cuteboy #manga #animebjd We are having fun with some…”

[​IMG]

#10 SugarFirefly, May 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    11. Ahhh cute! That sounds really cool!
      Mine is going to be a girl and I am planning to dye her.
      Yeah it does seem like a very big head but that is okay with me! I have a wig cap I bought from dollmore and am hoping to start the wig soon!

#11 Nyxy, May 13, 2018
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    12. The orders are open on taobao again and I ordered my head through a Chinese friend, I'm so excited!
      I'm still doing the mods on her body, but I have eyes, hair materials, and part of an outfit for her already!!!!
      I might take a look at her headcap/head and try to mod the forehead a bit less tall once I have her.