Preorder Pausing- Sio2 Doll - Taolu SP & Goddess Bust Piece

Oct 12, 2017

1. Taolu SP's pre-order is pausing, we will release Taolu SP later. Sorry about the inconvenience.

To place an order, click here: 子迁他家 SIO2 DOLL | 本月限定/Doll in Month

(Information of Taolu SP’spictures: Volks SD16 Body,Volks Red Moon outfit, 16mm eyes.)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Specification
      Eyes:16mm/14mm
      Head Circumference:24cm
      Neck Circumference: 10cm

Female body suggestion: Spiritdoll elegance female body, Longsoul elegance female body, Volks SD16 body, and other BJD female body which has closer body data.
      Male body suggestion: Luts SDF65 body, Popo Doll 68 body, and other BJD male body which has closer body data.

Goddess Bust Piece is available at the same time.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      To place an order, click here: 子迁他家 SIO2 DOLL | 本月限定/Doll in Month
      Sio2 Doll Order Quick Guidance

Thank you for supporting Sio2 Doll! :)

#1 Sio2Doll, Oct 12, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    2. I notice at the bottom of your order page, you say dolls take 6 months. Does this apply to blank heads as well or will the wait time be shorter?

Thank you! I am excited to see this release. :D

3. Hi, 6 months is an estimate time, it's an guaranteed time that we will ship dolls before 6 months :)

4. Would you be able to supply more pictures of the head (blank and/or with face-up)? Thanks!

5. We have more pictures on our website :)

6. So this doll is not on sale yet? I can't find any price.

7. So she's going to be for sale at a later date? I'll hope for a December preorder!

8. We are pausing the pre-order. She will release in the future. Thank you for supporting us.