1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. Seems that Mimi Crow brought a lot of here here :) lol she is very beautiful and I love that Peakswoods is doing videos now

Does anyone here have or know where I can see more pictures of RED? I love her face, but I wanted to see more in person pictures of her before deciding, since their ordering periods are so short..........

Also, if anyone has the lavender pink skintone, what does it look in person? Is it more grey or purple?
      The pictures on the website it looks very vibrant and purple, but on the video it looks almost gray to me so I wanted to know what you thought of it in person

2. It's not vibrant, it definitely has a soft grey to it like the video (but maybe just a little less) and it's lovely.

3. Oh that's great to know. I was wondering about that as well you see. I rather like the purple version in the video a lot more than on the promo pics so for me that's great news! ❤️

4. @Littlebirdzoom thank you so much for confirming :apresent:

Its a very nice skintone, reminds me of lavender boba milk tea

I think Im going to wait for the halloween event since Peakswoods have kindly confirmed that emerald green skin will be available at that event, and I think I like the green skin the most of all the skin choices, Im so happy its returning because I thought it was a one time skin event

5. Well, guess who arrived completely unexpectedly this week! I didn't get a shipping notice, so wasn't even aware he was on his way.

This is Dandy Laksa in blue grey resin, the Back to School release, with one of the release faceups. I must say the faceup is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I couldn't get over it. And I'm so happy I shelled out for the Oscar doll eyes. They're so beautiful.

I look forward to getting to know him better. I believe his name is Alec

[​IMG]
      Box opening-Dandy Laksa
      on Flickr

6. @Buzzibee - Omg, I love him! Congratulations!! The name Alec suits him too, good choice.

7. @Buzzibee Congratulations he looks amazing!

8. @Buzzibee W o w ! :DCongratulations!! Thanks for sharing, it's exciting to see owner pictures of this gorgeous sculpt!

9. I haven't shared either of my girls in here before, so I thought I would share a picture of my little Confetti that was taken after she got back from getting her new faceup. :kitty2

[​IMG]

10. Can anyone tell me what body you will get if you order a girl doll?

I have 3 PW dolls, all with different bodies - including this old body (not double-jointed), and her hands are so simple...

[​IMG]

11. I reallly like the small bust lolita body that I currently have. It's very elegant and not too top heavy. :D

12. Is it just me or is this like... the quickest they've ever had one event after the other?

13. They've definitely started this event quite soon from the halloween one (which I'm thankful for because the special resin I want is going to be available :dance) but they typically do a halloween event and a winter event :)

14. Hi everyone! I am glad that the event started faster this time, because I really want to order a RED head. Since this is my first time ordering with Peak's Woods, anyone know how long is the waiting time? I saw people in the waiting room get theirs anywhere between 3 to 6 months. And also, if their normal skin is a good resin match for any other company?

15. It depends if you do layaway or not, if you do a layaway, they won't start until it's paid off
      They generally average about four months ime after full payment @Wabbie-chan

16. I second NamelessPierrot! Whenever I've ordered a doll (with a faceup) it's usually been about a 4 month wait.

17. I am a little bit confused with the options for this sale for Dreamy Red. It lets you choose which head, but then it also asks you if you want an additional Red head? Do you get two heads? Or is that just the makeup option?

18. You can buy an extra head, I think.
      I am going with Mona, but not sure about the makeup, It does something like a line over the eyelid a bit strange, reminder me a clown eye...

19. If you like the makeup but just don't like the line on the eyelid, you can always message them and ask for them not to draw that line. They're very accommodating :aheartbea