1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. I'm psyched. Just got my Vampire Tristan and Mona Dolls and they are gorgeous :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Another addition to my Tristan collection :D

[​IMG]

2. Congrats I love them! Your collection is beautiful!

3. My Red finally came in!
      [​IMG]

#283 Audrina Mystique, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    4. Congrats! When did you place the order, if you dont mind me asking? I am waiting for my Red as well

5. @Wabbie-chan Summer of last year sometime. It took an unusually long time to get her this time.

6. They are gorgeous!!!
      And OMG you have so many Tristans!!!! What color resin is the second one from the left?
      THAT's a beautiful color!

7. Do you guys have hybrids?

8. @Demiurgo - I have a real skin brown luts head on the suntan Dandy body, it's not a perfect match but looks pretty good. I have a pic in my flickr if you want to check it.

@EmmiImee - I really love you're girls!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe in these uncertain times!

9. I have a Roosemii head on a Mirodoll 60cm body in Normal. The resin match was almost perfect to begin with, but now that it's mellowed, it's not quite as perfect. It's not bad per se, but I'd kinda like to try her on a Resinsoul body.

10. Some how I've completely missed what peakswoods has been releasing recently ugh! But! Their Instagram is advertising an upcoming event , new dolls seem to be Jude and Lune.

I know this is the sd thread but the MSD versions of the SD Mona and Rosemii are adorable.

I still really want a SD Mona vampire... Gotta save up thou.

11. Okay, I might be joining the FOC owner team XD

Since I watched Castlevania on Netflix I have desperately wanted to shell Lenore into a doll. But I couldn't find a head sculpt with the right face. Until I by chance came across FOC Vampire Rosemii - she has the right face shape, with delicate and warm features, and pointed ears and vampire teeth. *swoon*

I cannot decide if I go with natural or white skin - I would have wanted grey but they don't offer it on heads because it is such a PITA to make.

12. I love my vampire gals- I have vampire Goldie and bitten Goldie. One is white and one is normal. But mine are so old it might not be relevant to the colors they offer now. Anyway even thou the white seems vampiric I like my normal doll tone better. Paper white is just so hard to photograph in dark colors. On the other hand, white might be easier to hybrid.

The "Vampire" Club

13. Oh, I love them both! And those outfits!

Just adding a link here to my FoC Rosmii, Camille (a recent pic):

[​IMG]

#294 miffimifster, May 10, 2020
      Last edited: May 11, 2020
    14. oooo I think Vampire Rosemii will make a perfect Lenore :chibi

15. I am glad it is not just me!

16. That was my thinking - white will be easier to hybrid. But their natural seems so very pale I might not mind it? Then again, I was considering hybriding with the grey body from ResinSoul so perhaps either way won't matter haha

17. If you're curious about hybrids, I've had a Fairyland ID.1 NS head on the Peakswoods FoC Lolita body, and they've looked quite nice together. :)

[​IMG]

I think the Peakswoods NS was a touch more peachy and slightly darker. Still works very nicely, I think.

18. Oh it is lovely - NS from Peakswoods does seem quite light too, which is good. In any case I'll probably look to have her blushed in a grey tone to make her look a little more undead, so NS should work alright I think! I've got FL dolls so the comparison to their NS resin is helpful, thank you!

19. Okay strange question but does anybody have any experience with layaway from peakswoods.
      Like i can't seem to totally get it. I see they maken a page with your layaway plan, but if you pay thru paypal they say you need to order manually. But the layaway page looks like I need to add the layaway item to my cart and pay it thru that. So short story short anybody knows if your meant to add your layaway page to your cart and pay thru that or that you need to pay by going to your own paypal and sending the money to there email?

I feel like such a lost fish.