1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. Thank you <3 <3

2. @Gathephaar Oh my, she’s so beautiful and enigmatic looking!:)

3. I already love Rosemii, but yours looks super awesome :love
      I love especially the color combination of her skin, the wig and her clothes. The eyes looks also so amazing. Such a beauty :aheartbea
      I'm actually eyeing with a Little Rosemii since the SD version has a very small head compared to my other SD girl:huh?:

4. Thank you! ^^ I love bright coloured hair and this wig is one of my favourites.
      Now that I think of it, Rosemii might have a small face, you're right. But the head itself isn't that small. Little Rosemii is very cute and looks so much like her big sister!

Beautiful picture!
      Her vampire teeth are so cute!

5. Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. The head is normal SD size, but somehow the face looks so small...That looks a bit odd with my other SD girl (a gemofdoll Mona). So I'm really thinking of buying the Little Rosemii instead :lol: but this might neeed to wait until ext year.
      Anyway, she is one of my absolutely favorite sculpts from Peakswooods :aheartbea

6. Hey guys!! I'm getting really excited for the October "Dark Elves"!!!

Login • Instagram

I swoon for Lune!! Do you think the doll is a boy or a girl?

Here is Elf Bliss
      Login • Instagram

7. I think Lune is a boy, and he has absolutely captivated me! He may have to be my first Peakswoods doll!

8. Wow, Lune is so beautiful! They need to release blue or grey skin for him someday :XD:
      Bliss is beautiful also - she looks a lot like Red though. Can't wait to see more of her.
      "The first lady who's showing up here is FOC Elf Bliss...." Are they gonna release more?! :chibi

9. I don't see it on their site anywhere, does Peakswoods not offer layaway anymore?

eta- found the info, it was down far on the notice board and I did not see it there

Definitely interested in elf Lune, waiting to see more photos of him

10. Holy moly Lune is beautiful! :D I just love love PW's emerald green skin! But I'm already waiting for Vampire Romantic Dotty Muse from the Dark Elves release so no way I'm gonna order another PW doll so soon even though I always love their new releases. But Lune definitely has a captivating face! I think he would be really beautiful as a female character too.

11. omgosh, I think I might buy my 1st PW doll. every halloween I look & like, but it's never love. Lune is amazing! I think it's love. <3
      Maybe the 61cm body. do they all have double joints now? Would that be too short for that head?
      going to look at more of your pics.

12. Lune is super pretty! You have the option of ordering double joints now if you want (I don't have a Peakswoods yet with double joints, but I ordered one on layaway). I think Lune will good in either body - I think Peakswoods design their sculpts to make them look proportionate on either body.

13. I love the big beast hands the boy Dark Elves have! I wish the girls would get something similar at some point too. Those claws with their beautiful innocent faces are such a great combination.

Pretty much the only thing I don't like about Lune is the fullset outfit. Usually I love all the outfits PW has even though I wouldn't be able to afford them. I don't usually love boy sculpts so Lune definitely is special in my eyes! I hope many will order him so eventually you can share this beauty through pictures here. :)

14. Lune is so stunning, but I am already waiting for a fob from them I ordered in July. Also I promised myself to stay with their smaller dolls and not buy bigger ones :sweat
      Decisions, decisions..
      Anyone know if the head would work on a female peakswoods body too?

15. Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone here has tried on a Gem of Doll or Angel Studio outfit on the PW lolita body - did it fit?

16. I lurk this thread a lot but I dont think I ever posted my Red? I wasnt bonding with her for a long time, but I finally switched her from a 4Sdoll body to a smaller Guudoll one and I think that did the trick!

[​IMG]

@suruni , your girl is so beautiful:fangirl:

@Gathephaar I love her! That pink hair is perf<3

17. She so pretty! Glad to see a Red in this thread- I ordered one in tan and have been looking for photos for inspiration.