1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. I'm curious, it seems like a lot of people are receiving dolls! ^_^ So awesome! What month did you order them?

2. Thank you!
      Yes, I brought her last October.

3. He's amazing! I have a Blue-grey Vampire Rosemii. I love the Peaks Woods colours.

4. Aww... She's so cute!
      What size of eyes does she take?

I found a Peakswoods FoC Red on Y!J, and waiting to get her shipped to me. I need to know what size eyes best fit her, to see if I need to order some.

5. Oh I'm excited to see your Red, I just adore mine. I believe the site says 14-16 for the eye size. I'm not sure what my Red is wearing as I have a bunch but they are not marked. So sorry I'm no help.

6. It's alright. I'm sure I'll figure it out.
      I'll definitely post once she gets here. :D

7. I use 16mm eyes for all my FOC. But I like bigger irises. If you like small ones I suggest 14mm, but eyes that are slightly bigger. The ones that comes with dolls like fairyland have a too small sclera.

These are 16mm eyes so you have an idea
      Login • Instagram

8. Yes, different makes of eyes have different fits.
      I might make some resin eyes, I have a couple of different styles of molds, and both 14mm and 16mm.

9. My Red arrived.
      I ended up using a pair of 14mm Mehi Art eyes on her, and they're a perfect fit - very pretty too!

[​IMG]

This is a gorgeous doll, and her Suntan resin is so warm and pretty.
      I need to find her some heel feet parts to match.

Does anyone here know which companies' tan resins match Peakswoods Suntan from around 2019?

10. Congratulations! She is so pretty! Love the eyes, eye color, and your styling. Peakswoods skin tones photograph so nicely, very unique!

I just purchased the Red Riding hood outfit when they had the last sale, for my Red. Can't wait to get it. I have it being sent with my Rosemii I ordered in Lavander skin. Suddenly I'm a huge fan of Peakswoods dolls.

Hope to see more of your Red in different poses or just standing, being cute! ;)

11. Thank you very much!

Ohhh... that Red Riding Hood set is gorgeous! Be sure to post some photos, when you get it with your Rosemii.

And, here's another shot for you:

[​IMG]

12. She is gorgeous, such a work of art. What a beautiful photo and her outfit is perfect, love this photo so much. Thank you for sharing. Is this her default wig? Love it with the skin tone. She was a great find.

13. Thank you very much! I have a sneaking suspicion that this doll can carry off quite a few looks! :D

The wig is actually from Leekeworld - PurePinkEve: PurePinkEve

14. @miffimifster OMG SHES SO PRETTY!! ahh i'm just a lurker in this pretty thread but she just needed to be praised! I love her!! I have been tempted by peakswood for a long time ♡

15. Thank you very much!
      Peakswoods dolls are so gorgeous and well made. Their faceups are of very high quality.
      I definitely recommend getting one of these dolls, when you can.

16. I haven't seen any Momo's yet, so I wanted to share! This is my boy in pink lavender.

[​IMG]

It's such a pretty color, and strange- he almost looks pale grey from a distance. He was an impulse buy but I love his sculpt so much, I'm glad I did it.

17. He's so cute just like this, congratulations! I've seen some Lavender Pink dolls that look gray in photos, that's pretty unique.

Thanks for sharing. ;)

18. Very sweet-looking sculpt!
      On my screen he looks a very pale grey.

19. Yaay, shipping notification for doll and dress ordered on last event! Anyone else get theirs? Happiness! Never gets old ordering a new doll..... ;)

20. Congratulations! Please post photos!