1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

Here's my Rosemii on a Mirodoll body.

2. My Rosemii with her mistress:

[​IMG]Make me beg for mercy by suruni, on Flickr

3. My Hunky Dory Blue's faceup is now done, except for eyelashes, which I still need to order. I hadn't done a faceup in like a year or nearly a year or something like that so I was a little rusty, but I think it turned out ok.

[​IMG]Una's Faceup by Jennifer Wilhoite, on Flickr

4. She looks gorgeous!!!! The eye shadow has the perfect ombre(I don't know what to call that lol), and not to mention the eyeliner :thumbup

5. Thank you so much! Now if only I could get eyelashes down! :XD:

One of these days I’m going to order a Peak’s Woods doll with a company faceup. Perhaps one of the boys since I still don’t have any Dandy’s at all yet.

6. Your girls are so, so beautiful...thank you for sharing (ꈍᴗꈍ)♥ Were their faceups a special request or custom order? They're so lovely, but they looked a little different than what I've seen on Peak's Woods website and I was just curious :3 Could you also please tell me what skin colors these are? I'm really in love with these faceup + skin tone combinations... <3

7. @Muhtooz thank you! They are both Peaks Woods faceups, my Wake Up Lottie is in Suntan with the White Rabbit Rosemii faceup (was an option available during the FoC 7 day event last year). My Little Lottie is in Pink Punch with her default faceup but I requested some freckles :3nodding:

8. @suruni Love that photo. The jointed hands are...brilliant. That's what I needed here:

[​IMG]

What hands are those?

#48 dollhausen, May 22, 2018
      Last edited: May 29, 2018
    9. @Cuteasadoll Ah okay. I was actually considering ordering a KoonieS in Pink Punch before their May sale ends...such a pretty skin color. Thank you for the info :3

10. Verse, the ghostly boy is body snatching again, This time he is using Alistair's body until his new head arrives.
      [​IMG]Verse by SteamWitch, on Flickr

11. @SteamWitch

Very ghostly indeed! Nice picture! That's a sweet outfit.

12. Thank you! It is a hodgepodge of several different Steampunk and Victorian outfits along with a few of my handmade things.

13. @SteamWitch: Wow I'm really digging the steampunk style! Really well done.

14. Thank you, I try :whee:. I finally got a photo of his face in focus, dark clothes and white resin make it very difficult.
      [​IMG]

15. Got to love that steam punk vibe, plus nice scenery in the back. Do you seriously have a whole doll bar? Because that's awesome haha!

Edit: my autocorrect went wild again

#55 Mademoiselle Grymms, May 30, 2018
      Last edited: May 30, 2018
    16. Haha! Yes, I seriously have a whole doll bar. The Pointless Pub takes up the whole corner of one room, the Vampire Den is below one side and there is storage beneath the other.
      [​IMG]pointless pub by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. @SteamWitch yup now I definitely need a bigger house to do something like that (or convince my partner that we don't need a bedroom) .

On a side note, I've pulled my countess out of her coffin. Or we'll atleast her head, her body is so naked it's to confronting of me not sewing clothes for her. Not that the head doesn't need some work, horns aren't finished, this wig needs untangling and well the biggest thing redoing her face up. All tho I do like it somehow I can't stand the cross I drew on her forehead. Anybody any experience with removing just part of a face up?
      [​IMG]

18. @SteamWitch, I can't begin to tell you how epic your Pointless Pub is! It's absolutely magical and so is your steampunk boy!:fangirl:

@Mademoiselle Grymms, I have quite an amount of experience with this.:) What I do is this: I use non-acetone fingernail polish remover on a q-tip, and work very carefully on the area I need removed. It may take a few tries but it works really well. If you need to work a particular resistant or tiny area, I sometimes use a toothpick with the end blunted by sandpaper as a tool. Once it's gone completely, give it a wash with a little soap and water on another q-tip just in that area, then rinse with another q-tip dipped in water. Then, once completely dry, cut a hole to that size in a paper towel, place the opening over the area, and spray with your regular sealant. It always works like a charm for me. In fact, I just did this yesterday to remove some company lips I wasn't particularly fond of.

19. @PoeticSoul at first I had put it as a rhetorical question, but nice to hear there is a way! Thank you very much for this tip:)!

20. @PoeticSoul thats a great tip! I’ll be sure to use it!
      @SteamWitch seeing your bar all together is sooooo impressive :abow: