1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. Well Steamwitch beat me to it in posting those eyes. Just recently came across them thru etsy and the colors and dept look so wonderful. Haven't bought a set yet so not sure how they will be in person. Furthermore I do like some souldoll eyes and on Stacy's pink ocean there are some unique looking ones.

Talking about eyes, I got my sugar vamp a new set from another smaller etsy seller. They just feel perfect! Maybe not completely visible because I'm still taking pictures with my crappy phone(phone did manage to capture a smudge on her nose tho -, -) . Finally started on her horns again what a pain to match them to each other so this is going to be a long road still haha.
      [​IMG]

#121 Mademoiselle Grymms, Jul 13, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    2. I agree, they are beautiful!

3. Hey all! Does anyone have tips on where to find shoes for these girls? I have a pretty extensive collection of heels here, and the only perfect fit for my Rosemii so far has been a very old pair of Musedoll shoes. I’m a little stumped at where to go for more styles. *_*

This brat would really appreciate it! <3

[​IMG]

4. @Amet for heeled or flat feet? All my regular SD16 sized heel shoes fit their heel feet (I have some from Crobi, Luts, Little Monica, and Leeke to name a few)

5. @Amet Have you tried any code noir shoes? I don't own a FOC yet so I don't have much insight to provide but just thought I would point out that most of the shoes on the Peak's Woods website seems to be from Code Noir.

6. Seconding SteamWitch's recommendation of Soul in a Box eyes. I bought a couple of pairs from them over the summer and while they took a bit longer than expected, they're stunning and were worth the wait.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered an open eyed Gio. :dance

7. Thanks for the suggestion, but I’ve had a totally different experience. :doh I have tried:

Heels: Volks SD16, Volks SD10/13, Luts, Crobidoll SD16, off brand SD16s and SD13s (probably from Taobao, but I got them at meets so IDK), Musedolls, Nine9Style

Flats: Nine9Style, Dale Rae, Volks SD10

So far only the Musedolls and Nine9Style heels fit (though the Nine9Style heels I have are both boots, so that may be because they fasten at the ankle so it masks some of the fit issues). Everything else is too big for her—she slides down into the toes and there’s a gap between her heel and the back of the shoe. All types of flats I have on hand need to be stuffed in the toe to make them fit her. I’m not usually fussy about shoes fitting perfectly, but her feet are tiny!

That’s a good thought, thank you! I hadn’t even noticed that on Peakswoods’ site!

8. My girls only wear Dollheart shoes, but they are both the old body so I couldn’t say if the foot now is different

9. I don't have a favorite per say but I love the Doll Bakery eyes that I own. I also own a good amount of enchanted doll eyes (which are recommended by a lot of people) but I find them a bit hit or miss with the pupil position. Some look great while others look perpetually cross-eyed from anywhere but dead on.

10. Thanks, I'll check those out and add to my list of good sellers.

11. I took some photos of my vampire ladies! I always try to pair their outfits together but I also get super nervous when I put the beehive wigs on them! I kind of want another vampire gal to join them, but its so hard to decide....they are all so beautiful!
      [​IMG]Vampires in Summer? by Skyealloway, on Flickr

12. They're lovely @skyealloway! I love the beehive wigs too, though I can see why they'd make you nervous.

13. @skyealloway yeay more vampire girls! Those wigs are wonderful, always love bigger hair such a shame it's always pretty tricky to maintain.

14. O I love their looks :whee: And the beehive wigs are fabulous! Lovely ladies!

15. Iplehouse boots fit the Lolita body.

[​IMG]

16. @skyealloway The vampires are always so pretty! Love the coordinated outfits

17. ^.^ I've missed seeing all of the Peakswoods girls in here, they're all so pretty!

As for shoes; my girl wears a pair of Code noir for her flat feet. She has a pair of strappy Sadol shoes, Dollzone black/rainbow heels, and some Crobidoll wedge sneakers to wear with her heeled feet. Oddly enough, the Dollzone shoes are the most stable...she stands solidly in any of them though. :)

18. Just popped in here to say I finally did it!!!

I've missed SO many order periods and almost missed this one too. They always seem to have order periods right AFTER I have money xD But I couldn't do it again and I'm finally going to realize my doll dream of twins (or triplets kind of in this case)

I couldn't pass up getting my purple Kasspio a twin, so I ordered another Kasspio in brown and I ordered a Troy in pink. I was supposed to get Mona, but the temptation of having three brothers was too much. I'm so excited! They both have the faceup too.

Yaaay! My boy Foster is going to get family! Time to go write more story ideas. Very old and used picture (he's even on my debit cards) but here's Foster, my fairy boy.

[​IMG]

19. Congratulations on the new brothers. I'm looking forward to their photos.